Thread: Confused on 5.4

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Confused on 5.4

I saw the patch notes about mutilate and dispatch being buffed but I don't see it any more and wanted to see if this buff was still going through when 5.4 launches. Also is FoK also being buffed too? Finally question is patch 5.4 launching the 27th of august or the 10 of September? I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask about the launch date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, Sept. 10.

If I missed anything on vacation someone can correct me.

Any other questions about 5.4?

It clearly says 10th of September in their official banner. Also I think the Mutilate/Dispatch buffs were mostly just to boost weapon damage scaling, as most of the damage Assasination does is Poisons. FoK buff is like next to useless for Assasination also, since almost all of your AoE damage is from the poisons FoK procs.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It clearly says 10th of September in their official banner. Also I think the Mutilate/Dispatch buffs were mostly just to boost weapon damage scaling, as most of the damage Assasination does is Poisons. FoK buff is like next to useless for Assasination also, since almost all of your AoE damage is from the poisons FoK procs.
    The main focus of my question was to ask if the buffs were still going through? Also I know that it says the 10th but when I checked a few days ago it said the 27th so it was confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beertoe View Post
    The main focus of my question was to ask if the buffs were still going through? Also I know that it says the 10th but when I checked a few days ago it said the 27th so it was confusing.
    It was just pushed back.