10+ Year Old Account

RoRo(lfr) vs Renataki(normal) come 5.4?

Hey guys, question is simple, if I have the choice between roro and renataki when 5.4 hits, which one should I go with. I do not have the 4pc bonus right now, if it changes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    Hey guys, question is simple, if I have the choice between roro and renataki when 5.4 hits, which one should I go with. I do not have the 4pc bonus right now, if it changes anything.
    You and everyone else would want to replace RoRo with Renataki. RoRo is broken for WWs come 5.4.

I still have to do the sims, but the rep trinket might come in 1st or 2nd to renataki. Not sure yet, but for sure dump RoRo.
    Last edited by Protonova; 2013-08-22 at 04:36 AM.
    I can't walk away until I've seen it through, for the good or worse.

Deleted
    Vendor the Rune and laugh, cry tears of joy that piece of mushan's feces is out of your gaming life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegrand View Post
    Vendor the Rune and laugh, cry tears of joy that piece of mushan's feces is out of your gaming life.
    If you ever use your BrM off spec don't vendor it, turning into a favorite for quite a few of us and 5.4 doesn't effect that spec at all in regards to RoRo's functionality.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm going to use Rune as a BrM trinket, I suppose I want to keep crit ahead?
    For Windwalker, Guess I'll have to check which combination of renatki, bad juju and the valor trinket I'll use..

Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    If I'm going to use Rune as a BrM trinket, I suppose I want to keep crit ahead?
    Yes for dps, keep crit ahead. If you want a more "tanky" build, put mastery ahead. If you go with crit, be sure to game the t15 2pc for the loss in mastery when RoR procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm geared in a way right now that only 1 reforge change is needed to switch between Crit vs Mastery though I run 25m. So I flip it to crit for farm content and Mastery for progression fights.

10m seem to get by with just the crit version + gaming the 2pc as mentioned but not sure if that will remain the case in T16 which seems to hit fairly hard.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.