With 5.4 around the corner and all the changes/loot/tiers out in the open, what spec/talent is everyone going to go with once it goes live? Have the numbers been ran somewhere? How do our tier bonuses affect our choice of spec? The changes that strictly affect dps seem to be:
- Arcane Shot now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its focus cost increased by 50%.
- Stampede damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.
- Beast Cleave's range has been increased to 10 yards (up from 8 yards).
- Kill Command damage has been increased by 15%.
- Aimed Shot now deals 400% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).
- Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 18%.
- Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot and Multi-shot reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 4 seconds per cast.
- Explosive Shot casts have a 40% chance to not consume a charge of Lock and Load. Instant Aimed shots reduce the cast time of your next Aimed Shot by 50%. Offensive abilities used during Bestial Wrath increase all damage you deal by 4% and all damage dealt by your pet by 2%, stacking up to 5 times.
Let me know if I'm missing anything here. I just wanna open up some more discussion as the patch draws closer.