Ret Pally 5.4 CD Rotation?

With the changes being made to guardian (3min cd instead of 5min and strength % reduction) what are your thoughts on CD Rotation.

Over a 5min+ fight I currently use

Guardian > Wait 5 > Mogu > Wait 5 > Wings
    Wings
    Guardian > Wait 10 > Wings

During that time you have a 50sec down time on guardian CD being available but waiting for the wings. In 5.4 from what I can see its going to be basically the same but the strength stack is much lower

Guardian > Wait 5 > Mogu > Wait 5 > Wings
    Guardian > Wait 10 > Wings

Really just wanting other ret pallies thoughts on this matter. At what point is it not viable to wait for wings and guardian to be available
    Last edited by Oracle; 2013-08-23 at 04:31 AM.

Use an addon like TimeToDie, and if delaying a CD to line 2 CDs together means you lose a CD usage at the end of the fight, it's a bad decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll probably depend on the fight. If it's a Patchwork fight, then you'll probably want to use them as they come.

All cooldowns at once.
    2 mins later Avenging Wrath + Holy Avenger
    1 min later, Guardian
    1 min later, Avenging Wrath + Holy Avenger
    2 mins later, All cooldowns

But most likely with fight mechanics, you'll probably use all the cool downs every 3 minutes. Due to up time and boss phases.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be sticking with Sanctified Wrath until we pickup the 4pc T16. After that we'll be using Divine Purpose. With the CDR trinket this will all change too, remember? Avenging Wrath will be more like 1m26s CD. Guardian of Ancient Kings will be more like 2 min 10 seconds with SW/DP. So, it'll end up being like..

---------------
    0:00 - GoAK
    0:10 - AW
    ---------------
    1:36 - AW
    ---------------
    2:10 - GoAK
    ---------------
    3:02 - AW
    ---------------
    4:20 - GoAK
    4:30 - AW