Twitch livestreaming connection help

I have posted this in the twitch forums but might get a response here faster.

I use to livestream all the time with no problem, I moved and got a new internet provider and I got the highest tier of internet connection speed.

My specs for the connection speed are, http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2918273319

I dont know if that is good or bad but its the best I can get here, since Ive moved once I turn on my Livestream from twitching using Xsplit I lagggg so bad, like a 3 second delay which sucks since all I do is pvp. I have turned alll the settings low on wow and twitch and still the delay which I can only guess is coming from the connection speed since Ive not had a problem livestreaming before since I moved. Can anyone give any advice here please.

You should always run about 10-20 mbps download and 4+ mbps upload as a minimum requirement for streaming
    Your upload speed is what really matters and its not even at 1 megabyte

If you run splitters with your modem or router that can suck up a lot of your bandwith
    The delay has nothing to do with your WoW settings its based off xsplit sucking whatever shitty connection you have left sadly
    so i wouldn't bother streaming until you can get a better internet connection

Be happy if you are even able to play WoW with that kind of connection

I did a bit of research on your internet company
    http://www.bigsandybb.net/services/h.../packages.html

Those are the worst package deals ever, do you not have a comcast,AT&T or even verizon?
    You can get cheaper deals from atleast one of the companies i listed and get 1000 times the speed of what your current ISP offers
    Last edited by TheNationGamer; 2013-08-23 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    You should always run about 10-20 mbps download and 4+ mbps upload as a minimum requirement for streaming
    Your upload speed is what really matters and its not even at 1 megabyte

If you run splitters with your modem or router that can suck up a lot of your bandwith
    The delay has nothing to do with your WoW settings its based off xsplit sucking whatever shitty connection you have left sadly
    so i wouldn't bother streaming until you can get a better internet connection

Be happy if you are even able to play WoW with that kind of connection

I did a bit of research on your internet company
    http://www.bigsandybb.net/services/h.../packages.html

Those are the worst package deals ever, do you not have a comcast,AT&T or even verizon?
    You can get cheaper deals from atleast one of the companies i listed and get 1000 times the speed of what your current ISP offers
    That is the only internet provider in my area :/ Sadly I live in a very small town with not much to offer, I guess I will call them or call around tomorrow to see if I can find better options
    Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2013-08-23 at 08:06 AM.