Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    isn't scythe more like a polearm?
    and that maiev wep is like a sword

but a 1hand pistol and whip is neat

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of rubber chickens and large trouts. Only if the latter is a few days old in the sun.

PS. You may want to initiate your post with a "This is a for-fun thread" type thing since your title more or less calls fact that there will be a new weapon, which there is 0 evidence of.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    We already have scythes but very little so I'd like to see more of those and even one handed ones so that I can be like Death from Darksiders 2.

Sweet. Closest to that right now is the Fist of the Deity.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631

4th specs are possibly coming and they do not need new weapon types (and I know the picture going around is a fake), The evidence is the tri spec achievement and one of the developers said that it would never go live the way the game is now, it would remove any type of choice players had left. As we know they do not place things in the game very often that go unused for too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sweet. Closest to that right now is the Fist of the Deity.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631
    Yeah I would love to use those except I hardly ever use fist weapons which is another weapon type they need to make more of.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Pistols and/or machine guns.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Unfortunately if Blizzard was to design flails, they would probably just categorize them as maces; the same with scythes, and spears, they would be categorized under pole-arms.

Realistically?

1h pistols. 1h crossbows. 1h spears. 2h quickswords. 1h blades like Maiev and the original twin blades of azzinoth.

Whips and flails would be awesome but that's like an entirely new class.

It would be a lot of fun to get some new weapon types. Or make the existing ones matter again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Flail CONFIRMED on the 5.4 trailer...
    On a serious note, 1h pistols would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pianos, cuz you know. A barbarian whipping a piano around would be awesome. Or someone who can summon pianos to land on people's heads would be comical :P

Deleted
    glaives for melee sythe for casters/melee a monk withe sythe would be pretty cool looking xD 1 hand guns only if the create a class for it

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    pretty much. my original insirationw as this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1186367/?ref_=sr_1

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Yeah I would love to use those except I hardly ever use fist weapons which is another weapon type they need to make more of.

Very, very true. I also hate how talking or anything else makes fist weapons disappear completely.

As for scythes. There is a lot of potential there. We really need a lot more scythes. (as polearms.. perhaps giving them unique animations would be handy. The polearm/staff animations do not really fit for scythes. )

All of the above o_o

Would the whip be two handed so that your other hand was free for your cigar?

We absolutely need one-handed pistols in game so that a single class can reap the benefits of an entire class of loot.

That wouldn't be a detriment at all.

(Not to mention the fact that the only people that want them in game are anime faggots that collect trench coats and hair products.)

None. I want no new weapon types, no new classes, and no new races. I want Blizzard to focus on what we have, refine it, and make it better. There's no sense adding more crap on an already overinflated everything just to say they're adding something new.

We've got 15 weapon types, 11 classes, and 13 races. Frankly, we don't need more just to say we have more. We need them to be more polished, updated, and relevant. Classes and races especially need a lot more attention instead of adding in new races / classes which draw the focus and attention of the direction of the expansion.

Look at Mists of Pandara for example. It focused around the Pandaren, and the whole expansion's lore was pretty heavy in the Pandaren front with only the last two patches really focusing on something other then them. 5.3 and 5.4 suffer the same problem though, as they really only focus on the Orcs, a few troll rebellions, and the Alliance as one single human being with the rest of the Alliance just kind of tagging along. Stop creating expansions with such a huge focus and instead spread the attention to classes and the races that get no attention currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    We absolutely need one-handed pistols in game so that a single class can reap the benefits of an entire class of loot.

That wouldn't be a detriment at all.

(Not to mention the fact that the only people that want them in game are anime faggots that collect trench coats and hair products.)
    I like you a lot.

No to pistols. There's a reason every modern military uses rifles and pistols are the shitty last resort sidearm. The fantasy of pistol wielding cowboy badass / dual pistol Neo is worn out.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    A scythe would so badass to play with in game. Vindictus has scythes and they look so rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post

Hue

Anyways while I would love flails, I don't really see why they would add them