Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all also know I can not be scum because Red Pandas are also the very definition of innocence!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What else would you call him? Sheep?
    He calls him Zeri. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    We all also know I can not be scum because Red Pandas are also the very definition of innocence!
    Batman game says otherwise.

NEVER FORGET!!!!

*deep calming breath*

I ain't even mad.

Oh wait. I am.

Vote Listo

^_^

Unvote

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    He calls him Zeri. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

NEVER FORGET!!!!

*deep calming breath*

I ain't even mad.

Oh wait. I am.

Vote Listo

^_^

Unvote
    Hmm... Do not think I had the panda avatar during the batman game, besides I was helping the town the entire game! Even if it was to win by myself!

Hello everyone. This is my first game here and to be honest, I got the most useless mafia role I could ever think of. I really don't want to play such a troll role, as a mafia member it's especially annoying. My mafia members are totally useless as well, how did I end up with such a team of retards? Just let me get out of the game. Thanks.

Vote: Waker

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Do not think I had the panda avatar during the batman game, besides I was helping the town the entire game! Even if it was to win by myself!
    Fine then. Statcat powers are go!

Lysah's game. Rainbow Revenge (27). You may have only been recruited the final night, but you were Mafia at the end to win the game.

Also, and a far better argument about your Red Panda 'innocence', Gods and Cults (26) you were the Godfather! And you definitely had a red panda avatar there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Hello everyone. This is my first game here and to be honest, I got the most useless mafia role I could ever think of. I really don't want to play such a troll role, as a mafia member it's especially annoying. My mafia members are totally useless as well, how did I end up with such a team of retards? Just let me get out of the game. Thanks.
    Really not sure if a Jester or completely serious......

I think this needs a Silkku ruling.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

no ruling, only votes
    vote waker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    no ruling, only votes
    vote waker
    Well, if he really wants out, he can damn well be mod killed for pulling this shit. If he's a Jester, he wins when he's lynched.

I found a potential mafia member. Obviously I was not serious and this was just a bluff.

Vote: kel

Just because he has no reason and if he's a mafia member, following my "plan" would be beneficial for him.

You got me waker, im mafia, sorry guys
    If I go down I want to go down honest

Well, everyone, do we have any better information for now (:?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering day 1, most likely will go after a lurker or a random person. All we can get from Pistol's death is maybe it was someone who was upset with them from last game, which really could only be the dead thread or me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm here before 100 posts, miracle, etc.

Typical Day 1 stuff, nothing to really say. Enjoy the fluff.

Hi Hi, good morning, very interesting that the night ended so quickly. I'm not fully sure what to make of it however it does kind of lead me to believe all our power roles live in the same region? I for one kind of doubt that even if they did it took what 3 hours form game start? but how else can we explain it? all abilities are randomized n1?

so many lies it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    the only reason we lost is because you killed me *takes your bacon away*
    yes we have you making what has to be one of the most annoying moves I have seen thus far. The arrogance emanating from you is fucking astounding. and in general town players aren't going to be that arrogant. Perhaps that's just your playstyle, If so you likely wont make it far on this site.

Considering day 1, most likely will go after a lurker or a random person. All we can get from Pistol's death is maybe it was someone who was upset with them from last game, which really could only be the dead thread or me.
    Well, I was annoyed with Pistol last game. I'm just bringing this up so I can say I brought it up and wasn't trying to hide it or anything, I was pretty clear that I was annoyed in the dead thread and I don't want that potentially hanging over my head.

But I would also like to point out that I am not one to kill off a new player so early either, I argue against it every time it comes up in a game. Hell I don't even like lynching day one, unless I feel my vote is solid or it's needed. So take from that what you will. :/

you tried to lyncht he cop last game day 1......

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a potential mafia member. Obviously I was not serious and this was just a bluff.
    Well thank Ceiling Cat for that. I was going to bitch slap you from here to Narnia if you turned out to just not want to play as a VT, thereby losing us a member (whether by the lynch or by mod kill) for no reason at all. Losing two members last game hurt the Town severely in the end and I really do not want it to end out that way again.

As it turns out, good play apparently. Maybe the reveal was a bit too quick and you could have caught a few more people in your web of deceit and lies, but oh well.

Well we have a prime candidate for a lynch at least, but lets not get our day phase being like our night. Fast days are never good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    My bacon! T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey you did not lose because you were killed! You guys lost because I was obviously the better player that game and managed to worm my way into all of your hearts as a player who helped in almost all the scum lynches! That and it was almost impossible to kill me!

you tried to lyncht he cop last game day 1......
    Lies, lies and salamanders! I mean Slander!

Vote: kel

Just because he has no reason and if he's a mafia member, following my "plan" would be beneficial for him.
    You have to unvote before you vote again, if you didn't know. You're still voting on yourself WHICH MAKES ME AWFULLY SUSPICIOUS MIGHT I ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey you did not lose because you were killed! You guys lost because I was obviously the better player that game and managed to worm my way into all of your hearts as a player who helped in almost all the scum lynches! That and it was almost impossible to kill me!
    TBF I had outed you as a likely baddie a few days previously when you finally CCed. Just for some reasons I still don't know I didn't press the issue.

Hi Hi, good morning, very interesting that the night ended so quickly. I'm not fully sure what to make of it however it does kind of lead me to believe all our power roles live in the same region? I for one kind of doubt that even if they did it took what 3 hours form game start? but how else can we explain it? all abilities are randomized n1?
    A scary possibility is that there are very few power roles to put in their night actions.

Evidence (from the Discussion Thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'm starting sign up thread in a few days and game will start Saturday/Sunday

The player limit will be 11-19

No theme, no cults, low amount of TPRs. That is about all you will get before game starts.

Oh and night start
    Gulp.