Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    Horrible player? Really? Regi is one of the most consistent and best midlaners in NA behind only Link and Mancloud.
    I'd put Nyjacky at least on par with Regi. Nyjacky may not make the plays Regi does, but he also doesn't make the HORRIFICALLY STUPID mistakes Regi does.

I've been saying Regi needs to get the hell out of main TSM roster for 2 years now. It's been crystal clear that he's dragging the team down for so long. I'm not even talking about the well-known fact that he was always the worst player of TSM, I'm talking about his attitude. He's been pulling the 'I'M THE MASTER HERE' card for ages. What happened to Rainman, for example? He left because he couldn't take Regi's shit anymore. Chaox also was kicked out because he disobeyed Regi, wasn't he? And now it's clearly time for Dyrus and Xpecial. I'd say good riddance, and best of luck for Dyrus and Xpecial, worst of luck for Regi and his future teammates. A person like him shouldn't be allowed in LCS at all. He may behave nicely in games (though I doubt it), but he sure as hell is NOT behaving nicely towards his teammates. He treats them like shit.

Dyrus' may have overreacted, but a fellow player and a teammate should understand that the other player may be having a frustrating game and know to just let go. But Regi decided to go 'I'M THE MASTER HERE, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE OR GET OUT'. Honestly, if I knew such a person IRL, that person would have lost their teeth some day.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2013-08-25 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I'd put Nyjacky at least on par with Regi. Nyjacky may not make the plays Regi does, but he also doesn't make the HORRIFICALLY STUPID mistakes Regi does.
    He does though (make horrible mistakes), Nyjacky is fairly consistent but he's very lackluster as well. He's far from Regi.

I'd put Hai to be better than Regi though to be honest.

mancloud > link/hai > regi >>> rest

as far as NA goes anyways

Deleted
    Horrible player? Really? Regi is one of the most consistent and best midlaners in NA behind only Link and Mancloud.
    and scarra who simply outclasses him and nijacky who makes less plays but is more consistent, and Hai...well because look at the fucking standings and simply every other midlaner in the na lcs and eu lcs and asians wouldnt even take the time to laugh at him because he isnt worth the breath...

but in his team were he got the power to throw out people simply because he says so he is the big guy and no matter how much he fucks up someone else is to blame because the teamowner says so.

btw. am i the only one that actually thought that dyrus shut up was more a annoyed thrown into the room shut up insteed of a wow that dude snapped and started shouting at us shut up? i wouldnt even have reacted to it in regis position.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I've been saying Regi needs to get the hell out of main TSM roster for 2 years now. It's been crystal clear that he's dragging the team down for so long. I'm not even talking about the well-known fact that he was always the worst player of TSM, I'm talking about his attitude. He's been pulling the 'I'M THE MASTER HERE' card for ages. What happened to Rainman, for example? He left because he couldn't take Regi's shit anymore. Chaox also was kicked out because he disobeyed Regi, wasn't he? And now it's clearly time for Dyrus and Xpecial. I'd say good riddance, and best of luck for Dyrus and Xpecial, worst of luck for Regi and his future teammates. A person like him shouldn't be allowed in LCS at all. He may behave nicely in games (though I doubt it), but he sure as hell is NOT behaving nicely towards his teammates. He treats them like shit.

Dyrus' may have overreacted, but a fellow player and a teammate should understand that the other player may be having a frustrating game and know to just let go. But Regi decided to go 'I'M THE MASTER HERE, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE OR GET OUT'. Honestly, if I knew such a person IRL, that person would have lost their teeth some day.
    Regi was frustrated as well as Dyrus was, just because Regi was too stubborn it doesn't justify Dyrus' actions.

Seriously, they had a fight; they apologize and work on it, and they move on. It's nothing more than this.

And how it is a well-known fact that Regi is the worst player on the team?

Holy shit have you even read up on what's happened with the team? TRM left because he didn't want to take it to the next level as far as practice goes, so they decided on a mutual basis that he should leave [TRM wanted to yoloqueue it up, Regi wanted to start scrimming more], as far as Chaox goes.. well, he got canned because he got drunk the night before a tournament game, he didn't show up for practice right before a tournament game; he didn't take things seriously and it cost him.

They were both right to be removed from the team and Regi handled Chaox' departure extremely mature and literally did everything right; asked for the opinions of his teammates, gave a free plane ticket to wherever he wanted to go, gave him a paycheck for the month, gives him free advertising on solomid.net for his stream; he couldn't ask for more.

Dyrus and Xpecial wont get fired..

If people are saying Dyrus is blameless here, they're insane. However, Regi wasn't insulted by it at the end. He wanted to show Dyrus' viewers he is the alpha dog. He is horribly insecure about how the fans see him and "weakness" by being bossed around by Dyrus doesn't fit into his little world. The apology vlogs really showed that a ton.

PS Regi is a cancer. Dyrus is laid back enough to forget, but he was ripping into xspecial which reaaaaally isn't who you want to piss off.

15+ Year Old Account
    IMO Xpecial put it the best. They both acted poorly, however it should've been dropped (or waited til a later moment to deal with) when Dyrus said, even tho it wasn't 100% sincere, "sorry." Neither of them is in the right, however I think Regi make the bigger error due to exacerbating the situation when 1. Dyrus was streaming, and 2. both of them were upset/frustrated. Hopefully they can, and will put this behind them and perhaps make some changes to how things work internally so that this situation doesn't happen again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why TSM is just an irrelevant team in the worldwide competitive scene. They were only the best team in NA because NA has been a joke until this split, where it's been a little less of a joke. You can't just have Reginald being their shot caller, owner, team overlord who cracks the whip ect. It's too much responsibility and it's just so obvious that it effects him in a negative way. If this were a team that -actually- cared about winning anything important, Reginald and TheOddOne would have been replaced ages ago. They're just not top tier players that you need to succeed at this game. If you look at their roster, everyone is just too passive. Regi bullies people around and no one ever intervenes to say "hey shut up for a second". There's simply no one to keep him in line.

This is also why successful esports organizations AREN'T ran by one of their roster players. He has too much pressure and while I don't really like Reginald, I don't blame him for being a cunt all the time. Can you imagine knowing your team sucks and trying to run said team? You might see him blaming Dyrus and Xpecial and everyone else but deep down he has to know he is one of the problems. I think he's just trying to make the team as good as he possibly can. He won't last much longer, if they qualify for World's I'd expect him to retire or step down after they get eliminated (or win, LMAO?). If they don't qualify, it would be awfully stupid to continue on like this. They're barely the 3rd best team in a weak region and falling. 14-14 just isn't good enough to justify trying another split. I assume there will be a long off-season which would give them a long time to think about their future. Gone are the days where TSM is a top tier team because the rest of the world has gotten 500% better.

10+ Year Old Account
    these guys are both fucking dorks, who has such thin skin like that LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    This is why TSM is just an irrelevant team in the worldwide competitive scene. They were only the best team in NA because NA has been a joke until this split, where it's been a little less of a joke.
    you forgot to mention that the only reason na scene is a little less of a joke now is because there are two new and hungry teams in there that actually take that shit serious and professional...the old teams didnt improved in any way...more the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armail View Post
    you forgot to mention that the only reason na scene is a little less of a joke now is because there are two new and hungry teams in there that actually take that shit serious and professional...the old teams didnt improved in any way...more the other way around.
    With the exception of C9, NA is still behind the whole asian scene, though they seem on-par with EU. Vulcan making second place is a complete joke if you watch any of the LCS games. TSM, CLG, and Curse are all past their prime but the rest of the NA teams aren't good enough to actually contend with them still.

TSM suffers from one main problem, the fact that the way they played in S2 doesn't work anymore in S3 even though you see them still try it. TSM dominated in S2 because their playstyle was the best and they had the most consistent team once picking up Dyrus. They still have the consistency but they are stuck in the past, which causes them to lose games because the way they play is no longer the best way.

Take a team that is used to winning and make them lose. You saw this with Chaox leaving and your seeing it again here. Chaox was used to being the best and didn't care about practice and scrims. It cost him his job. Everyone is on edge because they aren't winning games and it causes them to over-react to the smallest things. Dyrus yelling was an over-reaction and Regi's response was as well. Both are at fault. You can argue that Regi should have backed down so that makes him worse, but Dyrus shouldn't have yelled in the first place. Also consider that Regi is used to being hated. Everything is "Regi's" fault, Regi is the worst player, etc. You know Why that is? Because he makes it that way. Anyone who is a TSM fan loves the rest of the team. For the crazy ones, Dyrus/OddBro/Xspecial/Turtle can do wrong in their eyes. Regi never denies the hate directed at him unless it is baseless and completely untrue. He makes himself the target, and people will keep shooting until he is gone and realize all he did for the team.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-08-25 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Reginald is an autist. Period. Dyrus did wrong when he said what he said, but what he said was no big deal and Regi shouldn't have reacted to it at all. The way he reacted was childish x312412 and I'm surprised he made out of it without black eye.
    Last edited by mmoc478e9129f0; 2013-08-25 at 03:18 PM.

Well yes, in NA, they aren't really well known for good mid laners... and for being around for that long he's nothing exceptional. (Although he improved quite a bit lately)

Look at Regi's TF play and you call him most consistent?

There is no pro mid laner in NA just saying.

Will be missed ~

Nobody is saying what Dyrus did was faultless. The issue is how Reggie reacted. I think it should be said that Dyrus just said it with an annoyed tone in his voice. It wasn't even him screaming it at them or anything.

One thing I would like to point out as funny, Dyrus and Oddone were being super loud one time while they were in a duo queue game a while back. What do you hear in the back ground "SHUT THE FUCK UP" from none other than Reggie. Funny how that works.

Regi needs to take the tampon out and let that shit go. Everyone who has played this game has had outbursts before. Get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    One thing I would like to point out as funny, Dyrus and Oddone were being super loud one time while they were in a duo queue game a while back. What do you hear in the back ground "SHUT THE FUCK UP" from none other than Reggie. Funny how that works.
    That's the whole point. I know it sounds rather cliche, but its a one-way street with Regi.

He's a child. We all witnessed that first hand.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I was more surprised to see Dyrus have an emotion. I did not know it was possible!

It started initially as harmless frustration being vented. Should Dyrus have told them to shut up? It certainly wasn't necessary, but it's easy to let things slip when you're frustrated. When I watched the video I was looking for Dyrus to freak out or something to start it all up. I had to re-watch it to make sure I didn't miss something big. If they were actually good friends and teammates it probably would've gone unnoticed. Regi just took it far too seriously. I've said worse things to my GF and had her not get as pissy as he did over nothing. Regi was just looking for a fight and being a dick about everything. I hope for Dyrus' sake that he leaves after the season to go to a team that isn't ran by a complete tool.

After having watched a few tsm gaming house or whatever its called videos, it seems like regi is the kind of guy that argues just for the sake of arguing. Im not saying durys didnt do anything wrong, he certaintly could have told them to be more quiet in a more civil manner, but what regi did was basicly childish. Still after Durys said sorry for the 100th time, he still kept pressuring him. Even going as far as basicly saying "im the boss here, if you dont like it, then gtfo".

Reginald imo, is the only one on tsm who should be kicked out.