Expertise Question - DW, Orc

I looked through the Fury guide stickied at the top and Google gave me a link to a wiki article for level 85... I have an Axe in my MH, Sword in my OH and I'm an Orc. Should I be capping my OH to 7.5% (forcing 8.5% in MH)?

I assume so, but I'm not the most initiated Warrior.

Thanks in advance.

Cap your mainhand, leave your offhand at 6.50%.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Cap your mainhand, leave your offhand at 6.50%.
    Whoa. I wasn't expecting that. Does RB OH just take your MH Exp value or is the damage loss of 6.5% for OH just outweighed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Whoa. I wasn't expecting that. Does RB OH just take your MH Exp value or is the damage loss of 6.5% for OH just outweighed?
    The latter.
    1% chance to dodge your off-hand RB's/WW's/WS's is nothing when you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And for stat weights, when 7.5/6.5 that 1% is worth around .5 SEP.

Quote Originally Posted by Furyspark View Post
    The latter.
    1% chance to dodge your off-hand RB's/WW's/WS's is nothing when you think about it.
    No, it'll always hit.

Quote Originally Posted by skrhaha View Post
    No, it'll always hit.
    We were just testing this on a new fury warrior ( orc ) in my raid. He found that not only were white hits missing more often, but raging blow could miss..

If you're using something to do the math, simply put the non-axe in your mainhand when you do the expertise math with AMR or Reforgelite and then you'll be capped for both hands and have a touch of extra expertise for your axe.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Quote Originally Posted by kaerthon View Post
    We were just testing this on a new fury warrior ( orc ) in my raid. He found that not only were white hits missing more often, but raging blow could miss..

If you're using something to do the math, simply put the non-axe in your mainhand when you do the expertise math with AMR or Reforgelite and then you'll be capped for both hands and have a touch of extra expertise for your axe.
    This is all true, however; as Furyspark and Darkfriend pointed out above: Since the chance that you will miss the offhand RB is so small, and its only offhand white damage; you will get more overall dps by staying at 7.5/6.5.

Hi all i got a question. i'm a orc fury warrior 528 equipped ilvl. I'm SMF both weapon's are ilvl 530 axe's . so my question - can i get by with 6.56% / 6.56% expertise? or do i absolutely need 7.50% expertise.

i just Optimized my Character as http://www.askmrrobot.com/ told me to.

orc grants you a 1% expertise with axes

your caracter sheet need to be at 7,50% expertise but the score will fit a 6,50% one.
    if you get 7,50% with you axe and swap to a sword weapon your experpertise will trop to 6,50% go on and try it

You go for 7.5% expertise but as orc with axes you only need 2210 rating instead of 2549.

so it is 1% expertise (340 rating) per individual axe ? so if i got two axes will it be 2% expertise. 680 rating?

It will be 1% for your main-hand expertise and 1% for your off-hand expertise.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaralis View Post
    so it is 1% expertise (340 rating) per individual axe ? so if i got two axes will it be 2% expertise. 680 rating?
    1% rating will improve both MH/OH by 1%. The only time you see a difference between MH/OH is when you 1.) Have a weapon specialty such as orcs w/ axes and humans with swords and 2.) Have a weapon specialty weapon in one hand but not the other.