Deleted

Agony - Add time to the dot

Is theer any way I can "refill" the time left on agony? When I play as an affliction lock and it reach 10 stacks then it's pretty much out of time and I have to reapply it with no stacks =(

All you have to do is recast it before it runs out.

It stacks to 10 rather quickly, especially since mg ticks add a stack.. Before it falls off, recast it and it will retain 10 stacks.

My advice is to go through your spellbook and read all your abilities carefully. Understanding how pandemic works is crucial to doing any sort of damage as Affliction.

Deleted
    if you refresh your agony before it runs out you wont lose the stacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    Is theer any way I can "refill" the time left on agony? When I play as an affliction lock and it reach 10 stacks then it's pretty much out of time and I have to reapply it with no stacks =(
    What level are you btw?

Deleted
    even if he is under lvl 90 the stacks are not lost if he refreshes before agony runs out.

You can recast any dot once it reaches half of it's duration without losing dps, assuming it was not originally cast with procs up. If it was, you should recast it as late as possible before it falls off. So if you have an agony at 12 secs, you refresh it, and now it adds the base 24 secs for a total of 36 which is the maximum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    You can recast any dot once it reaches half of it's duration without losing dps, assuming it was not originally cast with procs up. If it was, you should recast it as late as possible before it falls off. So if you have an agony at 12 secs, you refresh it, and now it adds the base 24 secs for a total of 36 which is the maximum.
    Pandemic is only unlocked at level 90. I doubt the OP is 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Pandemic is only unlocked at level 90. I doubt the OP is 90.
    Yes, but dots can be clipped during their last tick by any caster - without losing uptime - not just warlocks. Agony in practice can be clipped earlier because it is unsafe to risk of losing a 10stack - even if you lose a tick, you are comparing to the 4.5 'ticks worth' lost if you let it fall off (9+8+...+1 lost stacks over the next 10 ticks).
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-08-25 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Is theer any way I can "refill" the time left on agony? When I play as an affliction lock and it reach 10 stacks then it's pretty much out of time and I have to reapply it with no stacks
    refer to this:

My advice is to go through your spellbook and read all your abilities carefully. Understanding how pandemic works is crucial to doing any sort of damage as Affliction.
    and again.

Work on your rotation and simply recast while it's on ten.