Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the only thing throwing me off is the amount of zones, everything else seems plausible. I remember the pandaria and cataclysm leaks and everyone was saying x or y would never happen, then it did.

So, if this guy if generally correct and has leaked information on all past expansions, how come I can't find those posts anywhere or recall reading a single one since Vanilla?

Edit: Not trying to be entirely smug, either. I'd very much like to read the old leaks for curiosity's sake and would appreciate it if someone had the resolve to dig them up.
    Last edited by Salted Beef; 2013-08-26 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Seems kind of fake. ESPECIALLY 'Warchief Lor'themar'.
    I still am rooting for him to become warchief.

4chan has not been wrong yet we shall see at Blizzcon.

After reading the quoted post where the guy was really, really, really wrong about MOP, I'm inclined to say this is likely fabricated.

The only way i see this as being true is if the expansion cycle is suddenly shortened and we have another expansion right after this next one. I don't like the idea of a new expansion with nothing super new about it. No new class, no new races, no new profession or sub profession. Path of the titans is, to me anyway, not really all that exciting.

As with anything though, we'll just have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will give my two cents; it sounds real. I believe most of it, if not all. He definitely has a legitimate source somewhere.

Meaning the last battles of the next expansion would lead into the Emerald Dream, which would be the expansion after next. After the Dream, we go to Argus and take the fight to the Legion.

Perfect, really.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post

...when have they been right? I've never seen any prediction by them about WoW, like, ever.

I liked the hype before the last expansion better, when we heard "Mists of Pandaria" and then went crazy over all the old art Samwise did over on Sons of the Storm. I miss those wild conjecture days of Mongolian Pandas...

Deleted
    Too many things there sound too not-blizzardlike to be true.

Tho wouldn't mind this titan experience come to life. Sounds cool.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'll wait for Blizzcon still, I think.
    Otherwise, Magni returns, I'm sold! xD
    As a neutral character. #impotentrage
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

4chan has not been wrong yet
    A new low for humanity.

4chan has not been wrong yet
    Have you read any of the posts in this thread? 'It' hasn't been right yet.

Haven't read through all 800 pages, but a recent tweet from GC also puts serious doubt on this being real.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The good news is this is something actively being worked on, not a shelved project like dance studio or abyssal maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrian View Post
    Haven't read through all 800 pages, but a recent tweet from GC also puts serious doubt on this being real.
    If you had read it you´d know that he posted something only one minute later.

I just hope they do something about rep. vendors, if you get exalted on one toon, you should be exalted on all of your toons, having to grind the same rep. mutiple times is a waste of time.

I love this thread. Bunch of guys speculating on speculations from a random.

We shall find out in just over 2 weeks when the ending Cinematic of SoO is datamined upon patch release and we find out who becomes the new Warchief, then we shall know if this leak is somewhat true or not!

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I just hope they do something about rep. vendors, if you get exalted on one toon, you should be exalted on all of your toons, having to grind the same rep. mutiple times is a waste of time.
    I think the double rep tokens are a good middle ground and hope they use them more going forward.

Deleted
    This expansion is quite interesting. It will make WoW "Warcrafty" again. Asian theme ruined it for me, this may actually be worth coming back to.

Um 4chan has always been wrong. The only thing they got right on their MoP prediction was the name of the expansion and we already knew the name when he posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    I love this thread. Bunch of guys speculating on speculations from a random.
    I'm just wondering why this thread hasn't been locked yet. I'm assuming so it can stay as a "thread of all things rumored about the expansion"... allowing them to delete other ones.