LF Paladin Streams

Preferably Retribution. Dont care PvP PvE. Sometimes just wanna watch something.
    Post the ones you know and watch please.

For PvP you're going to wanna check out Vanguards. Sadly, there aren't many good pve ret streamers and those that do stream ret are very inconsistent in it (I have found). Not much to choose from.

Ye, but Vanguards sometimes playing Enh, which is not really interesting to me. Thank you nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Yark1y View Post
    Ye, but Vanguards sometimes playing Enh, which is not really interesting to me. Thank you nevertheless.
    He plays ret more. I doubt you'll find many streamers who play 1 class and 1 spec only.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    He plays ret more. I doubt you'll find many streamers who play 1 class and 1 spec only.
    Vanguards actually very rarely plays ret anymore. He has his ret sitting on a r1 team on a different BG, and is doing TR/Live as enhance and ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Vanguards actually very rarely plays ret anymore. He has his ret sitting on a r1 team on a different BG, and is doing TR/Live as enhance and ele.
    He hardly streams at all currently though. And come next patch I am sure you'll see him on his ret more than his enh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    He hardly streams at all currently though. And come next patch I am sure you'll see him on his ret more than his enh.
    Well yeah, no one really streams TR. And with the enhance nerfs, you're probably right. He's been playing a lot of warrior lately as well, so he may play that next patch.

Rebdul streams PvE Ret, on Twitch. She plays in Months Behind, a 13/13 25HC Guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revvo you should stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzymic View Post
    Rebdul streams PvE Ret, on Twitch. She plays in Months Behind, a 13/13 25HC Guild.
    Do they do it on weekly basis?

10+ Year Old Account
    I stream sometimes, and want to do more of it. We're 11/13 25HC, will be working on Lei Shen tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyv View Post
    Revvo you should stream!
    I would, but my upload is like 0.92, so the quality is absolutely awful and makes me lag.