Deleted

Trinket question

Hi guys,i need advice,im not sure about my trinkets,im choosing between 2 trinkets,Lei Shens 4s 100% crit and thunderforged Wusholay.
    my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tning/advanced ,we are currently progressin primordius HC.
    Thank you for advices,any suggestion is welcome

wushoolay fo shoooo

Wusholay > UVoLS because the later has a reduced proc chance for Balance.

wtb dots snapshotting crit, then I'd be all over that uvls

Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    wtb dots snapshotting crit, then I'd be all over that uvls
    They do....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by illillii View Post
    Hi guys,i need advice,im not sure about my trinkets,im choosing between 2 trinkets,Lei Shens 4s 100% crit and thunderforged Wusholay.
    my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tning/advanced ,we are currently progressin primordius HC.
    Thank you for advices,any suggestion is welcome
    Wushoolay's even if you can't get rid of all the hit - TF version will easily beat a normal UVLS any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Henesys View Post
    They do....
    where have I been? shoulda never gone casual for 5.2.. now I want one to have fun with. I guess unless extensions re-snapshot..
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-08-26 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    ok guys,ty for help,we killed hc primordius tonight,but i have another question,ive got hc ring anf offhand from iron qon,and now im not sure if going after 2nd haste breaktpoint with my eq would be right,please help me solve this

It is, on paper, a dps upgrade to maintain the 10289 haste breakpoint (for you). Try getting 180 int to bracers enchant as well. You could use askmrrobot for gear optimization. Make sure to set the haste cap to 10289 under settings.

Deleted
    askmrrobot dont even consider 2nd haste breakpoint,need advice here guys

you can force it to. Go to edit weights and manually select the haste breakpoint you want.

You need to set it up first in the option.

Getting the addon ReforgeLite would be much easier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You need to set it up first in the option.

Getting the addon ReforgeLite would be much easier though.
    Askmrrobot has been sketchy in the past, but it's really good for balance atm if you know where to change the settings properly. It's especially better than reforgelite atm b/c it goes through every possible gem/enchant/reforge combination to get best possible stat outcome.

It's actually really surprising how many players don't use the tools available out there to make the most of their gear.

Also if it decides to put you like .2% under hit cap you can force at least hit cap as well. I haven't been 100% comfortable with how far under hit that it can sometimes try to put out.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Askmrrobot has been sketchy in the past, but it's really good for balance atm if you know where to change the settings properly. It's especially better than reforgelite atm b/c it goes through every possible gem/enchant/reforge combination to get best possible stat outcome.

It's actually really surprising how many players don't use the tools available out there to make the most of their gear.

Also if it decides to put you like .2% under hit cap you can force at least hit cap as well. I haven't been 100% comfortable with how far under hit that it can sometimes try to put out.
    I tried running with 14.99% hit a few months back. I felt dirty the whole time :<

I miss wowreforge but I cba with the constant editing of upgraded items.

Deleted
    i do use reforge lite,but i dont know if is going after 2nd haste breakpoint worth for me or it isnt

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I tried running with 14.99% hit a few months back. I felt dirty the whole time :<

I miss wowreforge but I cba with the constant editing of upgraded items.
    depending on the stat gain its generally a better to be .01% under rather than exact hit or .01 or .02 over. Pretty comfortable going up to .05% under and even then you generally won't see a single miss for an entire raid clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I would stick to the 5273 breakpoint. You're losing over 3600 crit or ~6.2 % chance to crit. Even with a lot of DoTs out I'd guess you're still getting a lot of dry spells. It's just not worth the proc loss atm.