Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    This thread is the embodiment of the reason why the WoW community sucks now.. There's a 13/13H hunter posting in here who clearly managed to down all the content in the game at this point while being apparently so underpowered as to be unplayable. Why can't people just play what they enjoy and stop caring about the numbers? If you like playing a Warlock, play a Warlock. If you like playing a Ret Paladin, play a Ret Paladin. Why do you have to have the biggest numbers to have fun?

I say again - at least one person in the world has completed 13/13 Heroic as a Hunter. That means it is entirely possible. You do not "need" buffs to play this game, because it's already been done. Just man up and play your class and if you don't like it reroll or quit.
    See this is my problem, while i was downing the said 13/13 heroic, i would sometimes play literaly simcraft type, then would go and see that the mage who couldnt play for shit beat me by 30%. I have been playing for the past 5 years in a very competitive environment, where factors like gear and knowing when to move and dont stand in fires are a non-factor. And we have been for what feels like forever a faceless class, with no flavor or any signficance. Not to mention,the playstyle been lately turned into a whack-a-mole.

So yeah i obviously did enjoy the class, in the guilds i were it was never a problem to re-roll, but this is not the solution. I rather get this class made enjoyable and competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    People like you make me angry

3% overall is HUGE. First off..... second off....when the AP scaling is buffed.................. the dmg is exponentially increased with our agility gain. 3% could be 5% at high ass gear levels theoretically. It improves scaling. not just a stat % dmg
    A 3% buff when you're already 14% nerfed from 5.3 (and already really bad in 5.3) is just total crap, to be completely honest. People like YOU make me angry for not conceptualizing the whole picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    we aren't 15 percent behind get over your self.
    You're right, it's more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    A 3% buff when you're already 14% nerfed from 5.3 (and already really bad in 5.3) is just total crap, to be completely honest. People like YOU make me angry for not conceptualizing the whole picture.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, it's more than that.
    Not a big fan of Blizzard's way of "trying to balance" hunter PVE either, but how are we actually 14% nerfed from 5.3? Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Koqo View Post
    Not a big fan of Blizzard's way of "trying to balance" hunter PVE either, but how are we actually 14% nerfed from 5.3? Care to explain?
    Readiness nerf - (which has mostly been offset)

RPPM Trinket nerf - which was not undone.

I dont get 15% myself when I sim it, but 5.4 me is weaker than 5.3 me in same gear

Of course, all dps classes were hurt by the RPPM nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Hunter gets buffed. Hunter from MMO-Champion still complains.

Probably you guys are happier when we dont get buffed, so you even can complain more.

And if I check the last 3pages in the hunterforum, 90% of those are complain over hunters threads.
    I should better dodge the hunter forum, which have been become a waste of bits, now.
    out of that 90% complain over hunter happen in bgs from ppl that have no clue (large playerbase) so tbh this fórums are way better than oficial fórums. i just dont get why so many ppl get annoyed from hunters complains, move on dont read the post in here, isnt something you HAVE to do.

right now you are complaining that ppl complain, i just dont get it.

Before the Build 17331, my dps went from 221056 dps (live) to 211718 dps (ptr) which is approx a 5% nerf. With these changes, I can see it offsetting that 5%.
    So...your dps will be the same.

they really didn't have to give us shit, be thankful that they did. Is it enough? maybe, maybe not. But at least its something now and not something 2 months later.

Deleted
    Already gave up, nice surprise.

2-4% overall damage buff(single target)
    We were like 4-7% behind other pures on single target fights - this makes us even.
    On some fights we will be in decent spot.

But not on multidot fights - on such fights hunters are like 20-45% behind on live.
    I don't have exact numbers, how dot classes look on ptr, but if nothing changes, we will bet in bad spot.

But right now i m happy with any buff - maybe even roll back my hunter.

Nice buff But try harder Blizz

come on guys remmeber , u only get one season of being overpowered , not 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    Already gave up, nice surprise.

2-4% overall damage buff(single target)
    We were like 4-7% behind other pures on single target fights - this makes us even.
    On some fights we will be in decent spot.

But not on multidot fights - on such fights hunters are like 20-45% behind on live.
    I don't have exact numbers, how dot classes look on ptr, but if nothing changes, we will bet in bad spot.

But right now i m happy with any buff - maybe even roll back my hunter.
    Moonkins suck at aoe , moonkins now suck on multi target , moonkins are not so great single target ? y do u think u shud be the best at every aspect of the game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Moonkins suck at aoe , moonkins now suck on multi target , moonkins are not so great single target ? y do u think u shud be the best at every aspect of the game lol.
    Last time Hunters were good was in Firelands. Also Moonkins will continue to be very good, they scale INSANELY with gear. With Next tier's gear, Boomkins will still be 1 of the best stand still caster and multi-dotter.

Issue with Boomkin multi-dotting was that they could affect their proc chance they got from multi-dotting(more Crit = better multi-dotting), they were getting out of control especially with next tier's gear in mind. And honestly it wasn't a fun gameplay to spam Starsurge the entire fight on say Council Heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Don't talk about pvp - just pve.
    Didn't say, that we should be best at everything - just to be competitive. At least single target if not multidot - right now we suck at both.
    I even said that we will be in nice spot for some fights, didn't i? Why so mad bro?

Moonkins are not behind hunters dps - they are in much better spot.
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...14/30/default/
    Switch whatever settings(median, avarage, default)
    Check every fight, u will see, that only hc fights where moonkins are bad - lei shen and tortos. Because of constant movement - on rest of fights, moonkins destroy hunters.

Overall - moonkins destroy hunters in PVE. I don't get you at all.
    If you are counting raid utility, moonkins are amazing there too(Symbiosis CR, innervate, tranquility, roar, dispels, aoe silence).
    I would gladly switch our movement for that utility + multidot ability.

Wtf are you talking about?
    Moonkins are in great spot!
    Your problem could be very high skillcap.

Deleted
    These changes should put us at about the same place on PTR as we are on live.

Deleted
    I'm still losing 9k DPS as BM on FD, from 225 to 216. But only 700 dps loss as SV on top of 216k on current gear (544)

Deleted
    Looks like im loosing approx 700 dps as SV if this goes live (ilvl 549), which i assume will be offset by reforging for crit so the dps should be pretty much the same it is on live.

Other than that, I would quite like a reduction to Arcane Shot focus cost as well, will be tad clunky in its current form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shil3n View Post
    Other than that, I would quite like a reduction to Arcane Shot focus cost as well, will be tad clunky in its current form.
    It'll take a little getting used to and weaker players will certainly be delaying specials more often (which is no bad thing). A 50% increase in cost is a significant change, but with strong specials you want getting them off to be a challenge.

Its really fucking annoying that they want to hold BM at the top, given that it has an entry-level skill cap. Not forgetting the 'all new improved' BM -easier to play than ever before- with the loss of readiness.

And if you ask me its really stupid that AS is more expensive then ES, but ho hum.
    Last edited by mmoc89dd5782ca; 2013-08-27 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    I'm still losing 9k DPS as BM on FD, from 225 to 216. But only 700 dps loss as SV on top of 216k on current gear (544)
    Does that include the loss of Readiness? If so, that isn't too bad for SV. Wonder if they'll just leave that as the preferred spec now, rather than BM...

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    If they buffed Chimera Shot it would only cause issues in PvP because it's magical damage that is instant cast and can be combined with everything. For PvE this isn't really going to matter, they could buff Wild Quiver or Piercing Shots for all I care. As long as you are pressing the right buttons it doesn't matter where the buff comes from.

It's only logical they buff Aimed Shot instead of Chimera Shot.
    U talkin' about powershot into procced aimed + chimera? Then it makes no difference which ability to buff( aimed or chimera). I really don't think that slightly buffing chimera would cause problems in PvP

Welcomed buffs.
    Last edited by Slot; 2013-08-27 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Hunter gets buffed. Hunter from MMO-Champion still complains.

Probably you guys are happier when we dont get buffed, so you even can complain more.

And if I check the last 3pages in the hunterforum, 90% of those are complain over hunters threads.
    I should better dodge the hunter forum, which have been become a waste of bits, now.
    If I take a shit on a plate and feed it to you is it fine? No? What if I make that shit into a burrito? It's better so you must eat it now!

A buff can be a buff but it doesn't mean instant problem solved.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-08-27 at 01:33 PM.