Deleted

Account transfer and achievement

Hello,

Do you actually know what happens with the achievements after character account transfer?

I have Lock with 2,2k achievement in 3v3 on account A. I would like to transfer it to account B but first I would like to know if I will keep the 2,2k achie on account A as the Lock was the one that got that achie and is the only character I have that got 2,2k in 3v3.

Thanks,
    Nairda

10+ Year Old Account
    I kept all my achievements on my Characters. Even if it was a different B-Net.
    At least the Achievements I got on the character I've transferred. Same goes for mounts; my brother "hired" a char of me once to get all the mounts I've obtained on a certain character ^^.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    At least the Achievements I got on the character I've transferred. Same goes for mounts; my brother "hired" a char of me once to get all the mounts I've obtained on a certain character ^^.
    I think blizzard fixed the way mounts work for that (because of massive abuse like people selling scarablord mount, zulian tiger, mimirons head etc.) but you should keep your character bound achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    Thanks for help ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    @Tauronguard: weird since I got almost all TCG mounts on my Warlock, transferred over my WARLOCK and he got all my TCG mounts. He didn't get Mimiron's Head which I got on other characters tho, but the ones obtained on the character you transfer, worked for us.

Deleted
    Looking at this I assume that when I would transfer char without 2,2k achievement from the same account A to account B I would not have 2,2k achievement there? I would had to actually transfer my lock

- - - Updated - - -

anyone can confirm above please?

Toon A on Battle.net Account 1 has achievement X
    Toon A gets transferred to Battle.net Account 2
    Toon B is a level where achievement X can be earned.
    Toon B's achievement tab will have the achievement earned but if you mouseover the points emblem it'll say 'NOT EARNED BY Toon B'.

However, if Achievement X is criteria of a larger achievement (Such as Hitting 2200 in 2s for Arena Master)
    And Toon B has earned all of the other requirements for the achievement, and just needed Toon A's achievement.
    When Toon A is on the same battle.net the account will be accredited achievement X and will gain the entire account access to 'Arena Master' (As an example).

Hope this helped!

Deleted
    It did help!
    thanks