Poll: would you sleep with your close friends girl??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If I was invited to a threesome, sure. But I wouldn't do it otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    bros before hoes
    That saying is wrong, since it means if you have the chance you should do it and then your friend should forgive you because "Bros before Hoes".

As for the actual act of having sex with a friends partner, depends completely on the partner. If you feel like that partner would fit really really REALLY well as a soulmate for yourself you should go for it, if you know it would last beyond one sex act.

Deleted
    Never! Friendship is worth a lot more than some sex, even if it's the best sex of your life. When you grow up and have sex more than a few times, you realize it's nothing special. True friendship is special, that's why I don't understand people who cheat their spouse for sexual adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    If my friend would do that to me, I'd go ape shit on him. Invite him to my car, I drive to the middle of a desert, and drop him off with a 500ml of water and ditch him and I'd say: "Have a "nice" day".

No doubt I would go to jail for that, but it would totally worth it.
    You are an idiot and I don't need to go into further details to explain why, it should be self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    My cock doesn't control me, mabye yours does.
    "Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power" -Oscar Wilde.
    There is some truth in these words though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Never! Friendship is worth a lot more than some sex, even if it's the best sex of your life. When you grow up and have sex more than a few times, you realize it's nothing special. True friendship is special, that's why I don't understand people who cheat their spouse for sexual adventures.
    It probably has something to do with what you posted being an opinion and not a fact and no matter how nice it sounds other people might possibly have a different opinion? Not that I'm really invested in either side of that debate though.

Really for me though it just depends on who the friend is and how they view things. If I don't really care about them at all then sure. If they're a really good friend and it would break their heart then probably not. If they were like me then sure, if that happened to me I wouldn't even care or be mad because hoes will be hoes. Would be like getting mad at water because its wet. I'd appreciate it if they told me though so I could dump her and find a new one and stop wasting my time.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2013-08-27 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    No, I wouldnt, not for the life of me. If its an aquintance, thats a different story. Also for the ex part, not within a year or so. Maybe after everyone moved on, I would consider it. I broke up with my ex now, and her friend hit on me like a week after, and I knew that my ex had it difficult with our break up, so even then I didnt have sex with her friend. If she would hit on me in a few more months, then I problaly would..

Deleted
    No but I would with their ex's.

I would never (knowingly) have sex with someone who's in a relationship with someone else.
    Unless group sex (with that someone else) is the thing, of course, in which case 'never' becomes 'maybe.'

But since I'm in a relationship, that's rather moot anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Depends on the friend.
    Pretty much this. If it's someone you only just know then yeah, but if it was a very close friend then not a chance. That can completely ruin a friendship and there are plenty of other girls to choose from.

As someone who's seen it first hand no. It just doesn't end well as you lose a lot of friends over it. It's just not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I will not sleep with any girl any of my friends have slept with at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    No. And if you do, you're the scum of the earth and don't deserve friends. How could you do that to someone?
    Applies to both him AND her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Never.

Someone who can´t control himself even this little doesn´t deserve any amount of trust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kharyll View Post
    "Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power" -Oscar Wilde.
    There is some truth in these words though.
    Haha yeah, don't get me wrong i wouldn't say i won't be tempted, but some things in life are just more important, and my close mates are one of those things. Nothing would be worth losing a close friend over.

If your gonna sleep with a friends girlfriend you first need her to end the relationship with him.
    I mean yeah don't walk away from your potential soul mate just because she was f"ing your buddy for awhile

If your buddy treats her like a ho then yeah definitely go for it.
    If your gonna treat her like a ho while your buddy actually loves her you need to just sit the fuck back down.

No, never, simply not. Doesn't depend on the friend (if someone said earlier). If it's a friend you simply stay away from his gf.