Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you trust your politician.............where you lived and support?

I must say this

But i come to a crossroad and i must say " i can't no longer trust the republican party in NYS " because the party have fail to live up to it standard to give me the need help, But is was never like this i would away count on my local city council but since moving up here in Buffalo,NY the local council give me little to no help and is even worst the local congressman who is useless as a broom and the kicker he a democrat

So now who can i trust for my problem.............no one !

10+ Year Old Account
    So, your democratically led state and district isn't even republican and you are blaming the republican's for it?

Your problem is what exactly? English?

You'll have to open up more to what your problem is or there is nothing here to see.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am at a point and i ask this question " do you trust the nys republican that support this state " and i say NO !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2013-08-27 at 04:20 AM.

Deleted
    I have no idea what you're trying to say here... It sounds like gibberish.

My local representative? I don't even know who it is. Our politics are completely factional, you vote for one party or the other, the individual representatives are just party drones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Eh... what? I guess you dont't trust politicians... or something like that.

Congratulations, you are now an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    So, your democratically led state and district isn't even republican and you are blaming the republican's for it?
    Politics 101:
    "Republicans made me drop my ice cream!"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this county was run by the european they way we look at politic would be difference and be a whole alot better to the people and that is how i look at it , Too bad is not

Deleted
    No, I live in a fairly hard up area, when the expenses scandal hit our MP was imprisoned for stealing money from the public purse. Fuck them all.

Is it just me or is the OP always complaining about something? I'd venture to guess most rational adults distrust politicians and even fewer have direct contact with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    If this county was run by the european they way we look at politic would be difference and be a whole alot better to the people and that is how i look at it , Too bad is not
    Which "European" country are you citing as a role model for leadership? Pretty sure they all have their own policies and governments.

I semi-trust my MSP, mostly because the time I have actually dealt with her she was professional, speedy & actually got back to me with an answer to the question I had asked. (Margaret Burgess - SNP) My MP on the other hand is a useless waster who has told me that local unemployment was "not an issue that he had anything to do with" - yet somehow he was capable of being on the STV news blabbering on about a football club, because that is his area of expertise, he's also one of the biggest expenses claimants in parliament despite the fact he lives in the West of Scotland he usually charges more for travel to and from London than the average Highlands MP. (Brian Donohoe - Labour)

I now no longer support the party I voted for in the UK parliamentary election as they sold out every voter for a glimmer of power and broke every important manifesto pledge in the process. (Liberal Demotwats)
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Is it just me or is the OP always complaining about something? I'd venture to guess most rational adults distrust politicians and even fewer have direct contact with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Which "European" country are you citing as a role model for leadership? Pretty sure they all have their own policies and governments.
    Always complaining and always hard to understand...

Trust and politicians should never be mentioned in the same phrase without an odd number of negations. Also, your posts make my brain hurt trying to read/decipher them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Trust and politicians should never be mentioned in the same phrase without an odd number of negations. Also, your posts make my brain hurt trying to read/decipher them.
    I'm not sure I would even trust a politician to stay dead with a stake through their heart....