Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Silberman has already been discussed. Her entire situation was a bit shady.

"She insisted she'd trained and over-trained, but she wouldn't say when exactly she first kicked a football. She swore she was better than what she showed Sunday, but wouldn't offer any anecdotal evidence to even suggest that."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gional-combine

A good read...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...945498130.html

Why is this even a thread? Do people just make random shit now to see how many post their topic can get? Women cannot compete with men, its not sexist it's biology.

Deleted
    Always wanted to see female F1 drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Always wanted to see female F1 drivers
    There have been few. Last one driving in actual Grand Prix was in late 80's early 90's though.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    because no matter how far advanced we think we've come as a society, we're still hindered our primitive nature
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    because no matter how far advanced we think we've come as a society, we're still hindered our primitive nature
    Of course we could just choose to ignore the obvious physical disparity. You lot sometimes tend to forget that individuals does not represent the norm.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Watched the women's football (soccer) this year and they are much better than their male counterparts. They aren't afraid to get "dirty", whereas the males are more bothered about their hair and pussyfoot around the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    that's pretty cool!! hope to see more of it so we'll just have to see.

So from what gang said. looks like the only actual sport to deny women the right to play is football......

I'm not sure which football you're referring to but if its american I believe there have been female kickers or at least considered. Soccer I'm not sure about.

My main point is this though, if you allow the few women that can compete to be able to compete in men's sports then why isn't the reverse also applicable. Wouldn't it be discrimination then to not allow a man to compete in the LPGA or WNBA?

If you allowed this then the result would be much less opportunities for women in sports. The separation is there to provide access to women not deny it to them for if you allow men into "women's" leagues they for the most part would become male dominated fairly quickly.

Deleted
    In non physically demanding sports I can easily see woman get into the leagues and maybe even dominate. But when it comes to physically demanding sports I do not believe they will ever be as strong/fast as any of their male counterparts. I play basketbal, once at a high level, now "just" regional first division and I still know some guys and girls from the higher levels, so I play with them sometimes. And even though some of those girls are semi-profesionals, all males in that group kick their asses. The one time I lost to a girl 1on1 was an international pro player, and even that was relatively close.. Let alone they competed against someone who was still semi-pro, they would get squashed.