Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araistlinx View Post
    I assume there is a language barrier here, as you have literally lied on multiple occasions saying that you did not say, what you clearly just said. Because you cannot coherently continue this conversation, I will reply no more. Thank you.
    Aka, "I know I'm lying my ass off but I won't admit it, so I'm leaving".

Oh wow...he should have honked outside of a Christian church instead, then nothing would have happened in the first place.

/speaking from experience where some muslim men were disturbing when we were celebrating Lucia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh wow...he should have honked outside of a Christian church instead, then nothing would have happened in the first place.
    He walked free. <.<

Deleted
    nope, not so much, its actually part of swedish law, read the thread please, theres some links provided to that part of the law

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    nope, not so much, its actually part of swedish law, read the thread please, theres some links provided to that part of the law
    1. I'm Swedish.

2. "Speaking from experience". Read my post please before riding in on a white horse.

1. I'm Swedish.

2. "Speaking from experience". Read my post please before riding in on a white horse.
    Did you report it to the police?

- - - Updated - - -

I assume there is a language barrier here, as you have literally lied on multiple occasions saying that you did not say, what you clearly just said. Because you cannot coherently continue this conversation, I will reply to you no more. Thank you.
    You started this discussion with a biased lie, so don't throw stones in the glasshouse old chap. You got 0 sources to back it up with because... well, it's a number and statement you pulled out of your ass. On top of that.... you actually have the stomach to accuse others of being liars, all in all, you are a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    1. I'm Swedish.

i quoted your whole post, that point 2 wasnt there

also, doesnt matter if your swedish, seems other swedes in this thread didnt realise that law either, im not gonna let you off on that

also, as jackmoves said, did you report it? crimes go amiss if you dont report it, thats just your fault on that part, but yes, those people should of been fined or had the law on them non the less, its how the law should work

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Did you report it to the police?

- - - Updated - - -

You started this discussion with a biased lie, so don't throw stones in the glasshouse old chap. You got 0 sources to back it up with because... well, it's a number and statement you pulled out of your ass. On top of that.... you actually have the stomach to accuse others of being liars, all in all, you are a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being.
    If it makes you feel better to attack me on a personal level, you may have some serious issues to deal with; and I would advise gratuitous therapy.
    I have not pulled any statistics "out of my ass". I have merely posted statistics that multiple websites, I ASSUME you have capability of looking for, had said. If they are wrong, you can attack those sites, not me personally with unintelligible grotesque libel. If you wish to attack the statistics and say sources are necessary maybe you should use some of your own advice and use some sources that say that these rapes are not occurring in appalling numbers, and that the court system isn't giving them ridiculously light sentences (community service!! take that rape!!). (Quick, say I need sources for these cases; we're not talking via a medium that is bursting with the information at your hands).
    Or you can continue to say my posts, which have had more empirical thought and conclusive points than any speck of writing you've let lazily scribble from your hands, are *insert vulgar language*.

Not putting the documents in the comment doesn't make it untrue. That's like saying Sweden isn't a country unless i provide a website stating it. Just takes 5 seconds to look online.
    I think rape is a terrible thing, I guess I should think it's a good thing so I don't get infacted? I haven't said anything mean to anyone...kinda weird.
    Not at all, but making a claim without providing a source is the same as saying that I have a pink dragon in my garage.

You were probably infracted for flaming, which you evidently were doing.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

If it makes you feel better to attack me on a personal level, you may have some serious issues to deal with; and I would advise gratuitous therapy.
    I have not pulled any statistics "out of my ass". I have merely posted statistics that multiple websites, I ASSUME you have capability of looking for, had said. If they are wrong, you can attack those sites, not me personally with unintelligible grotesque libel. If you wish to attack the statistics and say sources are necessary maybe you should use some of your own advice and use some sources that say that these rapes are not occurring in appalling numbers, and that the court system isn't giving them ridiculously light sentences (community service!! take that rape!!). (Quick, say I need sources for these cases; we're not talking via a medium that is bursting with the information at your hands).
    Or you can continue to say my posts, which have had more empirical thought and conclusive points than any speck of writing you've let lazily scribble from your hands, are *insert vulgar language*.
    No, you have not.
    I posted the numbers from BRÅ(the agency that collect all data, reported crimes) and NTU(victim survey that BRÅ does) though, numbers that cements your original post as a lie. But if lying makes you feel good then by all means go ahead. Liars are generally, sad and pathetic, and thats you in a nutshell going by this thread.

http://www.bra.se/bra/brott--statist...xualbrott.html

Sett över en tioårsperiod så har anmälda våldtäkterna ökat kontinuerligt, vilket har ett flertal orsaker. Medan polisanmälningar om sexualbrott har ökat i flera decennier, har andelen personer som i NTU uppger att de blivit utsatta för sexualbrott varit relativt stabil, motsvarande cirka 0,8 procent av samtliga tillfrågade.

=

Over a ten year period the reported rapes have increased continuously, which has several causes. While police reports of sexual offenses have increased for several decades, the proportion of people surveyed in NTU reporting having been victims of sexual offenses have remained relatively stable, representing approximately 0.8 percent of all respondents.
    In the National safety survey (NTU) 13 000 people are surveyed on the issues of victimization, safety, confidence in the justice system and victims' access to justice. The survey is an alternative source of official crime statistics when it comes to describing the development of crime.
    0.8% out of 13 000 is ... 104. And that includes all types of sexual crimes(harrasment, rape etc).

Here is one interesting thing.
    2012 The survey shows that the population care little about being exposed to different types of crimes. The proportion of people who feel unsafe when they go out late at night has dropped from 21 percent in 2006 to 15 percent in 2012.

Now, prove that you are not a liar.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-10-24 at 11:31 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Do you lie this much to your mother as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Do you lie this much to your mother as well?
    The part about community service for rape is true. A gang rape, to be specific; there was a huge thread about it on MMO-Champion not long ago. I think they got 100 hours, if memory serves. If that satisfies the Swedes, more power to 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The part about community service for rape is true. A gang rape, to be specific; there was a huge thread about it on MMO-Champion not long ago. I think they got 100 hours, if memory serves. If that satisfies the Swedes, more power to 'em.
    No they got off without community service, the appelation court freed them from the charges. Which was juridically correct(going by the law, which has been changed slightly since), but morally it makes me angry.

There was a lot of conflicting elements in that trial. It wasn't a forceful rape and she had the chance to walk out, her friend said no to sex and that was fine etc

In short, the court couldn't be sure she was in a "helpless condition"(passed out, drugged etc) and if there is no force used, that was the criteria for what constitutes rape before the changes in the law. Now it's "vulnerable condition", instead of helpless.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-10-24 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Except that's not what we're talking about.