Haste break point?...

Hello,

I know there is are lot of post about gearing but I know how to gear, well maybe. Just a quick question. Is there a point were you stop stacking haste?

Thank you

Link to arm on bottom.
    what

Deleted
    At 50% haste your GCD will be at 1.0 second and can't be reduced further. This doesn't make haste useless as it still reduces the cd of all of your abilities, however it does decrease the value of haste to some extend. At 50% haste (21250 rating) there's several options such as going for crit for more damage or mastery for more spike reduction etc. You could also keep going for more haste.

Space is correct for Prot. As your only "options" after hitting haste cap are mastery, crit, or avoidance, many are opting to stack haste a bit further for more melee and SOI, as well as shorter ability CDs. However, keep in mind that with trinkets this next tier being NOT secondary stat banks (as they were in t15), you'll be relatively hard pressed to get haste capped while remaining hit and exp capped until you're looking at full HC 2/2.

If you're asking for Ret, the same ruels apply mostly, but I believe the breakpoint comes a bit sooner (swapping into mastery isntead). Those details are in Anaxie's thread, and show the inflection points for various haste vs str vs mastery arguments, and how they vary from tier to tier based on set bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...