Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxy View Post
    1. Accept EULA they always show after updates/patches
    2. Log in and go do dailies with factions I'm not exalted with yet
    reread the title. he said first thing AFTER loggin in to 5.4. so you alrdy accepted the eula:P atleast i hope for you

Try and find a keybind for Genesis/buy Mushroom glyph.

Hop on my priest and farm a little steamwheedle rep like I do every morning and when i get home from work. Check auctions on multiple servers.

I never really know after that. On the drive home, sometimes I think "Farm pets!" and then not do it at all all week. From logging in to picking a character, my mind changes on what I feel like doing. Completely lost the desire to PVP (no idea why) and someone from OQueue asked if i wanted to heal their guild RBG. Said sure, why not get a few quick RBG wins. Those 300 don't come quickly. So that got my Bloodthirsty grind mindset back... and then no PVP for 3 days (one quick Temple on my warrior in ilevel 459 gear to get honor for a ilevel boost item).

I'll have five engineers to start making those energy things with

After that I'll probably visit the Timeless Isle on my mage and investigate the pet battle tournament there

Probably stand around in Orgrimmar doing nothing until I realize I would rather log out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Probably stand around in Orgrimmar doing nothing until I realize I would rather log out.
    This pretty much. Oh, but I'd try out my new green fire Dreadsteed first. Then I'd log off.

Deleted
    Get the skygolem pattern.

Farm the shit out of everything needed for the golden heavenly cloudserpent.

Do the pet battle thing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    why still play then?

Deleted
    legendary quest stuff things

Probably get my 3 coins/charms/seals/etc. Then get my legendary.

Get legendary cloak and then get the engineering recipes.

Fix my broken ui and addons that usually happens after a big patch.

Cry as I learn LFR/Flex is not out yet!

go timeless isle and see what thats all about. Cry when I learn I still need to get a level 25 pet team up and running.

Stare at my 900+ queue wait to log on for couple of seconds thinking it's going to jump to 1 in under a minute. Q~Q
    Then realize I rather log on later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the patch is coming today in EU, is it not????

Exploring Timeless Isle to see what it's got and if it really will fulfill the exploration, no quests gameplay I love.

Go to Timeless Isle and farm up my Legendary cloak before raid time.

Probably some PvP on my cowadin, after buying some Tyrannical honor gear.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Do the celestial tournament. I haven't tried it out on the ptr but I think I am prepared enough to do it within a few tries. After I get the green dragon celestial pet I'm going to the timeless isle to check out the grind.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course get the cloak!

Sky golem > test Balance changes > go to the timeless isle and mess around > raid SoO

Deleted
    Put so many bars in the AH... gonna become rich jaja