Fluxfire Feline
    Mr. Bigglesworth
    Orange Tabby Cat
    Sand Kitten
    Siamese Cat
    Snow Cub
    Spectral Tiger Cub
    Winterspring Cub

Bolded are TCG/promo/store, leaving you with 20 out of 24 for the silly title.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I think you can get that achievement without paying real money.

Also, you can feed an African family for a day with 2.50.
    It's a little fucked up if they make special achievements that requires things where you need to pay real money for. It's pretty sad if they did that =/

EDIT: Nvm you only need 20 out of 24, Nothing to worry over
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    No, you don't have the worst luck.. If you had the worst luck you would be hit by a bus, a plane would fall on you, a hobo would shoot you or you would contract a flesh eating bacteria..

What happened to you isn't even bad luck, or unlucky.. Losing $2.50 it is a "damn, well shit happens" situation..

In fact you are actually LUCKY that losing $2.50 is considered so terrible you need to complain about it.. If that is the worst of your luck then you are actually a very LUCKY person indeed..
    It's still considered bad luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 of the 4 TCG/Blizz Store ones can be bought through the ingame auction house too.

I myself got the Nightsaber cub a while back, not even too expensive, so I get my title on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    chargeback the transaction,. Buy a new one. Problem solved.

Although doing that over $2 is just petty
    And might get you blacklisted from further purchases because that chargeback will cost Blizzard few times the price of the pet.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

You guys are really jaded sometimes.

Got a GM response to my ticket during last nights ToT raid. Got 5 days of game time (worth 2.50 I guess). GM was really nice.

Also, told him to wish us luck cause we were wiping all night, next pull is a 2% wipe pull after that boss dead. Coincidence? I don't think so!
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    No they won't refund you, simple bad luck and it's not really worth quibbling so much over $2.50 when they won't do it. Stuff like this happens to a lot of people.
    False. Depending on the amount of time between the initial purchase and the sale, Blizzard will sometimes refund the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    chargeback the transaction,. Buy a new one. Problem solved.

Although doing that over $2 is just petty
    That is credit card fraud and depending on account history could lead to permanent account closure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's a little fucked up if they make special achievements that requires things where you need to pay real money for. It's pretty sad if they did that =/

EDIT: Nvm you only need 20 out of 24, Nothing to worry over
    I like how you people leap to QQ before even knowing what you are even talking about.

There's no harm giving them a call, I've always found their customer service guys very helpful and they seem pretty generous with issues like this. I got a refund for a sub I bought that they really did not have to do, just by asking nicely.

Do they have to refund you? No. Might they do it anyway? Yeah maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    You guys are really jaded sometimes.

Got a GM response to my ticket during last nights ToT raid. Got 5 days of game time (worth 2.50 I guess). GM was really nice.

Also, told him to wish us luck cause we were wiping all night, next pull is a 2% wipe pull after that boss dead. Coincidence? I don't think so!
    Ah well, there you go
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I've had customers at work buy TVs and Laptops the day before they go on sale for hundreds less then come and ask for a refund. Know what we tell them? "Lol."