Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    oh noes make it stop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it doesn't fully explain it, because I was on less Cookies earned all time this time than when I reset last time, far less, so shouldn't I have gotten zero with that example?

I think maybe having some reduces the amount you get next time but your examples can't be exactly accurate or I'd have gotten none.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think maybe what it does is stores your old cookies baked all time (either exactly or the amount you'd have needed to get the amount of shards you got) then adds that number to your current cookies baked all time and awards you the difference between the amount of chips you have and the amount of chips you'd get by resetting with both total cookies baked combined.

That would make sense to me and explain how I got three.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost up to 100m CpS already

10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing FFXIV ALL DAY yesterday, like I totally didn't sleep or anything, and the whole time I forgot to open my cookie tab I missed out on trillions of cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    But I think maybe what it does is stores your old cookies baked all time (either exactly or the amount you'd have needed to get the amount of shards you got) then adds that number to your current cookies baked all time and awards you the difference between the amount of chips you have and the amount of chips you'd get by resetting with both total cookies baked combined.

That would make sense to me and explain how I got three.
    I think it's that. The amount of heavenly chips you have after resetting is based on the total amount of cookies you got over all games combined.

I've had 320 golden cookie clicks and yet only 1 cookie chain and only 1-3 of those *77 cookies per click deals. That seems wrong to me..

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I think it's that. The amount of heavenly chips you have after resetting is based on the total amount of cookies you got over all games combined.
    makes it harder to work out how many we'll get but can still do it.

I guess I'll probably need to wait until I have a few 100T all time or maybe even a quad before resetting this time

10+ Year Old Account
    "Firefox needs your consent to download large files.
    Please click ALLOW to continue your transfer."

lolwtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    414T at the moment. I hope he still needs a few days for the dungeons, I want that 1 Quadrillion. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    414T at the moment. I hope he still needs a few days for the dungeons, I want that 1 Quadrillion. xD
    My guess is the next update won't be released until next week. Seems to be the way patches have gone recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, I finally finished. 93/93 and 78/78. No cookie cheating although I did use an auto-clicker to get the uncanny clicker and I a JS cheat to put the golden cookie timer in the toolbar. I don't consider those too bad but it was many hours of sitting there watching cookies and praying for a get lucky cookie and the frenzy for a 5T bonus. Now I'll just sit and let it run until the next update where hopefully I'll have a large amount ready. No resetting for heavenly chips for me.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Orteil posts on his tumblr. He said Dungeons take more time then he thought at the beginning. They are also more complicated than anything else that's currentyl in the game. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    They are also more complicated than anything else that's currently in the game. xD
    That's not really hard to achieve Unless he means coding wise, then I wouldn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine he must mean coding.

Up to the point where I feel like resetting again but worked it out and would only get one.

Found the correct formula here http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Heavenly_Chips

It's probably not worth it resetting though until I can get a bunch more just because although I'll get up to this point faster, it will take a while to get up to this point still and I'll get more heavenly shards faster the more CpS I'm on

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh on my second time round i'm at 155T all time baked, plus however much I needed to get the 15 chips I currently have. sitting on about 750MCps currently, gonna leave it running over the weekend, and then reset again ^__^

- - - Updated - - -

Also, on Candy Box, I've completed all up until the dev's computer, so just saving for the bugs now, done the first few, skipping 5 and going straight to 8 ^__^

also also: You have eaten 10737642853 candies! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    good tip at the bottom of that page is to sell all your stuff right before you reset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    good tip at the bottom of that page is to sell all your stuff right before you reset
    ah cheeky! shall do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Also, on Candy Box, I've completed all up until the dev's computer, so just saving for the bugs now, done the first few, skipping 5 and going straight to 8 ^__^

also also: You have eaten 10737642853 candies! :3
    Woah, so many. I stopped at 3.8 million candies, just wanted 1k hp. How much do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    ah cheeky! shall do that!
    The cookies you get back from selling add to the all-time baked. So keep selling/buying until you run out of cookies.

Deleted
    So I was going for the true neverclick shadow achieve. I got my two golden cookies after about half an hour to get my first cursor - was going grand - got a clinking frenzy (x7 for 77 seconds) and started clikcing away - Happy out

AH FUCK

Had to reset again

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch.
    Saving up my cookies without spending them (going to buy up to 200 cursors and each one only increases my CpS by just over 200k, which means a cursor would take about 1 year to earn my another cursor xD)

With heaps of cookies the golden cookies earn me so many cookies (1trillion! yay) but I just got a red cookie and it lost me 500billion! :<
    Might be worth it buying the pledge if this keeps up but I'll see, a 6trillion or x666 would still be nice but not as big a difference now regular golden cookies earn me over 1t.

10+ Year Old Account
    BIG UPDATE, check it out! I'm never gonna get all the achievements and upgrades at this rate. lol!

Spent all my cookies on the new anti-matter thing, boosted my CPS by 600M.

Edit: Actually with upgrades it increased my CPS by ~1.2B.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2013-09-15 at 04:49 AM.