Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just noticed that the "sell all buildings to get max cookies for more heavenly chips" from Cookie Monster is gone. Or doesn't it work that way anymore?

I dont think selling buildings adds to your over all anymore like it used to. So selling building to get more Chips wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Just noticed that the "sell all buildings to get max cookies for more heavenly chips" from Cookie Monster is gone. Or doesn't it work that way anymore?
    Yeah they removed that, selling buildings adds 0 to your cookies earned (as they're not really 'earned' as such).

This game is so addicting. Discovered at such a bad time too >.>

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...you sir are evil.

...thank you. >_<
    I wondered what was so great about this game. Several hours later, I guess I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I reset for the first time yesterday. Just going through all the upgrades again, is it actually worth going for all the grandma upgrades that cause the negative red cookies? I have the achievements from my first play through so should I just skip these ones this round to stick with uncorrupted golden cookies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezera View Post
    I reset for the first time yesterday. Just going through all the upgrades again, is it actually worth going for all the grandma upgrades that cause the negative red cookies? I have the achievements from my first play through so should I just skip these ones this round to stick with uncorrupted golden cookies?
    Nope, not a bit. Pretty much everything below Portals isn't worth jack.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worth it because of all the % upgrades you get and grandmas start being worth a lot by the end too, grandmas earn my way more than portals do right now.
    the 500b hourly (when actively playing) fee to get rid of red cookies is nothing compared to the gain once you get up there in CpS

Deleted
    I started playing again yesterday after a break...but I'm wondering...do red cookies never give good things anymore? Had about 12 now...and it was an equal mix between clot and ruin. I thought there was a 28 percent chance for something good as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's worth it because of all the % upgrades you get and grandmas start being worth a lot by the end too, grandmas earn my way more than portals do right now.
    the 500b hourly (when actively playing) fee to get rid of red cookies is nothing compared to the gain once you get up there in CpS
    The 500B is back in 2 seconds when you get X7 frenzy that gives you 431B CpS So it is nothing indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Nope, not a bit. Pretty much everything below Portals isn't worth jack.
    Maybe not by itself but if you check the mouse cursor upgrade from Thousand fingers and those after that, then they are worth a decent amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaufell View Post
    I dont think selling buildings adds to your over all anymore like it used to. So selling building to get more Chips wont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Yeah they removed that, selling buildings adds 0 to your cookies earned (as they're not really 'earned' as such).
    Ah, shame. Saves me a lot of clicking though with 1595 buildings

All upgrades are worth it. It's just that red cookies aren't worth it anymore after the Get Lucky upgrade. But the Elder Pledge hardly costs anything anyway.

The 'negative' upgrades are insanely cheap to buy for what they give you, and they turn Grandmas almost equal with cursors for cost effectiveness, only thing that pushes cursors ahead are the bonuses from other buildings, which grandmas help supplement lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    Maybe not by itself but if you check the mouse cursor upgrade from Thousand fingers and those after that, then they are worth a decent amount.
    The units themselves, yeah. But their upgrades are not worth the cost as it is right now. Not even the grandmas anymore, once you get the achievements. And they're not worth the hassle of waiting for all the research things, and then having to pay trillions of cookies to appease them.

Deleted
    hope next update is coming soon

10+ Year Old Account
    reset again so now I have 405 chips
    Already at 3b CpS got there so fast!

Deleted
    can get 397 atm, just bought the last antimatter, will get some more chips before resetting again

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, trying to work out how many cookies I need all time (I'm assuming cookies from prior to my last reset don't count to the total) to get an extra 140 Heavenly Chips. I know it's somewhere between the 5quad needed for 100 and then 11quad needed for 150, but that's as close as I can get :P, anyone wanna run that last 100m and work out the number I need?

I tried used the calculation on the cookiewiki but it gave me the result 9400.... I think I did something wrong :P
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, trying to work out how many cookies I need all time (I'm assuming cookies from prior to my last reset don't count to the total) to get an extra 140 Heavenly Chips. I know it's somewhere between the 5quad needed for 100 and then 11quad needed for 150, but that's as close as I can get :P, anyone wanna run that last 100m and work out the number I need?

I tried used the calculation on the cookiewiki but it gave me the result 9400.... I think I did something wrong :P
    Cookies from reset do count to the total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Cookies from reset do count to the total.
    woah... so if I had 1.8quad before reset and another 1.2 now that would count as 3 quad when I reset? Even though I've already claimed the heavenly chips for the first 1.8 quad?

That seems a little too generous
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-09-26 at 02:25 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    2More chips then I have 500 chips. That should be enough for the time being I gues

(That is assuming that cookies monster gives the right values) I am over 110Q cookies baked all time (even resets combined)
    Last edited by mmoc90b269506a; 2013-09-26 at 02:26 PM.