15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    22.2minutes to get 1m cookies.
    That's almost exactly what I got, and I was spam clicking the cookie the entire time. I got 3 golden cookies, 2 frenzies and 1 bonus amount, had I gotten 2 frenzies in a row I think I'd have had it, but I don't really want to try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's the same as what I got - 3 cookies, 2 frenzy and 1 bonus. Plus spam clicking the cookie for 15minutes straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    777 million in a cookie chain. Still needs to be fixed. I've never had a chain even hit the trillions.

I'm at 913 chips, 1354 on a reset. Thinking about doing it, but....eh.

2 trillion CPS on a frenzy, but I still can't do anything. My next condenser costs 50 quadrillion, so it's not even worth it. Still waiting on more late game fun.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-15 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    Hmm this new update is a bit strange, did he remove the 240 cursor upgrade? I am at 127/127 upgrades and only at 231 cursors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    Hmm this new update is a bit strange, did he remove the 240 cursor upgrade? I am at 127/127 upgrades and only at 231 cursors
    Same for me, as soon as i clicked another cursor upgrade, it jumped, literally, 1 upgrade jumped me straight to 240 cursors from ~230 and the upgrade appeared, i'm now at 128/127 (101%) upgrades... wierd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    Same for me, as soon as i clicked another cursor upgrade, it jumped, literally, 1 upgrade jumped me straight to 240 cursors from ~230 and the upgrade appeared, i'm now at 128/127 (101%) upgrades... wierd
    Haha strange indeed. Well good to know it is still there.

i'm not sure yet exactly what the other changes were, but there was a change to Golden Cookie mechanics. Cookie Monster's Golden Cookie timer is broken now as a result.
    Read the patch notes for 10382, came out a few minutes ago.
    " - warning : the Cookie Monster add-on seems to be buggy with this update, you might want to wait until its programmer updates it"
    These are the quotes I found looking through the Cookie Clicker forums. That explains the missing golden cookie timer in Cookie Monster.

At least the cookie sound still works.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, you all cursed me. CM is borked for me as well.
    BAD WOLF

It's actually in the changelog:
    -warning : the Cookie Monster add-on seems to be buggy with this update, you might want to wait until its programmer updates is

I just started playing on my work PC. soooo sloooowww XD Now that I've experienced this again, I think the HC actually were too powerful in early game. Later on they're fine since everything costs so much.

-edit- I should read more posts before posting myself...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I reset again. Missed Speed Baking III by 2 minutes. D:

Now I am doing hardcore. Will probably take the whole day. xD

Strange. Upgrades unlocked: 128/127 (101%)
    Oh well

- - - Updated - - -

Cookie Monster has been updated btw. Don't know if everyone knew that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a cookie chain bug. Got to 777k and then the next one that spawned disappeared the second it spawned, no time to click, but then another one appeared right after it but it wasn't part of the chain, just a regular golden cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 761 quadrillion cookies baked all time; 1233 heavenly chips. It gets so boring after you get the last upgrade. Keep getting stuck at around 280-300b CpS and it takes waaay too long to get another upgrade for antimatter condensers, roughly 4 hours to be exact for 3b+ CpS -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just had a cookie chain bug. Got to 777k and then the next one that spawned disappeared the second it spawned, no time to click, but then another one appeared right after it but it wasn't part of the chain, just a regular golden cookie.
    I noticed the same thing. I think they might have changed it to where you have a total of 10 seconds to click as many cookies as you can, instead of a cookie spawns every 5 seconds for 3 seconds.

Edit: For some reason I have 124/127 upgrades of which 1 is the elder pledge. What am I missing here?
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2013-10-15 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Sooo ehmm
    not as good as the cookie game tbh

There are 4 new 25% cookies at 999,999,999,999,999 each.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I got Hardcore. Actually only took me roughly an hour.

Quite a few patches these last few days.
    nice. :P

curious what dungeons will be.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    curious what dungeons will be.
    You can view the beta, there's a link at the top right. Dungeons are pretty lame so far. You just walk around and run into mobs to kill them.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Speedbaking 3 OP.
    based waaay too much on rng, impossible to get without a well placed frenzy or click frenzy :<

My Speedbaking and Hardcore achievements are gone after the patch :s