[Music] Happy Birthday Michael Jackson.

Michael Joseph Jackson[1][2] (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, businessman and philanthropist. Often referred to by the honorific nickname "King of Pop", or by his initials MJ,[3] Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.

He had a lot of problems in court but his music in the 70/80's was second to none RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the child molestation allegations, he was a great guy. I hope he is jazzing up the afterlife with sweet sultry tunes.
    Hi

Pfft, Happy Birthday to me. At least I'm still alive to celebrate it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Pfft, Happy Birthday to me. At least I'm still alive to celebrate it.
    Happy birthday to you Alive one.

Uhhhh

Happy bday i guess

<_< >_>

*walks away backwards, slowly*

Also Skynet. Don't forget Skynet's birthday. She gets mad when people forget...

We're not really going to do this every year are we? Really couldn't give two shits about seeing some random dead person having a thread which they can't read and no doubt their family will never read. >.>

And no, it came up in my "Recent Forum Posts" box, so gtfo with your don't read it.

at least show some respect by not blindly copying the first paragraph from the wikipedia article you lazy bum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    We're not really going to do this every year are we? Really couldn't give two shits about seeing some random dead person having a thread which they can't read and no doubt their family will never read. >.>

And no, it came up in my "Recent Forum Posts" box, so gtfo with your don't read it.
    .....did someone make you click the thread? Just because it was in the recent forum posts doesn't mean you had to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    .....did someone make you click the thread? Just because it was in the recent forum posts doesn't mean you had to read it.
    No, but like I said it was in the Recent Forum Posts and thus taking a spot from another thread.

I have nothing against MJ, this is just a pointless thread.

No, but like I said it was in the Recent Forum Posts and thus taking a spot from another thread.

And you just helped keep in in the Recent Forum Posts by posting again. You're part of the problem! Oops, so am I! Wait...Who cares what threads take up a spot in the recent forum posts?

You must be fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    And you just helped keep in in the Recent Forum Posts by posting again. You're part of the problem! Oops, so am I! Wait...Who cares what threads take up a spot in the recent forum posts?
    Me and anyone else who clicks threads directly from it I'd assume, and yes, I know. It's unfortunate that they had to go and change the website from being able to block whole threads by ignoring the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    Sorry, I don't see what's fun about saying "Happy Birthday & RIP" to someone who can't read it. Do you still hold birthday parties for dead family/friends?

Also, just saying...

First reply brought up his child molestation
    Second wanted to have Happy Birthday said to him
    Third went off-topic
    Fourth "walked away"
    Fifth, again off-topic
    Sixth, myself.

People clearly don't care enough to keep it on-topic and it isn't just me. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-08-29 at 06:24 PM.

The point remains that just because it comes up in your recent forum posts doesn't mean that you have to read it. The "taking up another threads" spot is absolutely ridiculous as well. There's tons of threads that I don't care to read about but I don't go posting nonsense in them because they take up a spot in the recent forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The point remains that just because it comes up in your recent forum posts doesn't mean that you have to read it. The "taking up another threads" spot is absolutely ridiculous as well. There's tons of threads that I don't care to read about but I don't go posting nonsense in them because they take up a spot in the recent forum posts.
    That's your choice. Doesn't alter the fact that this thread was dead before it started. I'ma let it die now.

That's your choice. Doesn't alter the fact that this thread was dead before it started. I'ma let it die now.
    Cool story.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=1336990

That link says you've posted more than 8 other people in this pointless and dead thread, well done on keeping it in the front pages recent posts section.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You know you do have the option to not read the thread.... No reason to be an asshole just because you don't agree with the thread.

10+ Year Old Account

Go to settings and filter out sub forums you don't want to see.

Or . . . suck it up and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I don't see what's fun about saying "Happy Birthday & RIP" to someone who can't read it. Do you still hold birthday parties for dead family/friends?
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    People clearly can't handle the topic without going off on a tangent. sad, but I don't want a Michael Jackson drama thread.