Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the OP is telling the truth, no doubt

same reliable soucre that predcited bc and wrath info 6 months after it was publicly known. not even 1/10 since im sure you copied it instead of typing it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I think the OP is telling the truth, no doubt
    Definately! I forgot to mention in the main post but my source tells me that the Alliance get's their super fist pump moment and kills Sylvannas, reclaiming Lordaeron and forcing the Forsaken to make Andorhal their new capital!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok the amount of serious replies is actually pretty funny.
    +1 for actual troll success...mind-boggling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Ok the amount of serious replies is actually pretty funny.
    +1 for actual troll success...mind-boggling.
    Why thank you, good sir! :3

Deleted
    I really want to see sargeras and his return , but i think not in the next expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    personally i hope its true, but i doubt it is...this does sound really cool though. basically all ive been wanting in an expansion for a while
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a really super fist pumping moment for the Alliance! It seems that Blizzard has reconsidered the role of the Alliance, at last!

I am looking forward to have a High Elf Demon Hunter settled down in Stromgarde! She will be called Kalia!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious.
    Tapping out here.

Deleted
    "Kil'Jaden"

Deleted
    What's wrong with you people... It's from SUPER reliable source.

Lol Read the title for the expansion only. Nope not happening
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Rule number 1 on the freaking internet : everyone knows just the right guy, who is ready to loose his job to give you this information - NO if this super reliable source, you would have given a link, so that is just on that basisc that i know it is fake. And then all what you wrote, is by far the most releastic fancrast there been this last few weeks.
    I mean come on, put some efford in just 1 place, i mean the races. Very fair the alliance get a 98% the same elfs as the blood elfs. And the hordes get ogre. So much wrong with this

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I'd ask for a source, but I know you don't have one. Don't make shit up and post it as fact.

This right here is proof its bullshit. The Heirloom weapons from Garrosh are 90-100.

Actually, reading through the whole thing, there are so many holes and contradictions its funny. This isn't even a good fake thread.
    How the hell does Garrosh's heirloom weapons working until 100 mean that the next expansion has to be 90-100? It would make no sense for them to go back to 10 levels per expansion so suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Hey guys. Just got super news about the next expansion from a super reliable source

Lost me right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly believe the guy from 4chan more than this, Atleast he has proven to be right 90% of the time without a few misses & errors.

People just praying for there Burning Legion Xpac, But if it isn't the one shown at Blizzcon, than more complaining starts.

The Dark Below seems more legit than this even if the Dark Below doesn't turn out to be the next WoW expansion.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-08-30 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Aw, c'mon guys, totally fake and hoaxed trademarks get believed and my super reliable epic source doesn't?
    Not a hoax

Keep telling yourself it is

Lol fail troll

Trolling 101 is what you need to enroll in
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    How the hell does Garrosh's heirloom weapons working until 100 mean that the next expansion has to be 90-100? It would make no sense for them to go back to 10 levels per expansion so suddenly.
    Why not? Unless they've basically got two expansions planned for next year, the next expansion will be the expansion of record for both World of Warcraft's 10th anniversary, and Warcraft's 20th anniversary. Why not tie the level 100 milestone into that?

Not that I believe the levels on heirloom weapons indicates anything other than them scaling between those levels.

All the people mad the next expansion isn't Burning Legion are looking for this exactly. (ie, rushed, premature, half-assed treatment)

"Wrath of the Lich King"

"Rage of Sargeras"

"Anger of the Old Gods"

"Malcontent of the Gnomish Workers' Union"

"Disappointment of Azshara"

What's next?