Deleted

[PvP] Any Rogues seen this?

I was doing Rogue vs Rogue duels vs some guy and he kept doing the most impossible things like Blinding my Vanish, instantly disarming me when I pop cooldowns etc. After talking to him for a while he pointed me towards the following video. Is this some kind of automated program?

-pointers to against-ToS material removed-
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-01 at 05:24 PM.

yes its a bot wont tell you the name
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Its a bot for combat routine.
    Its called-snip-. If you want to get banned use it.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-01 at 05:24 PM.

I was doing 2v2 last night vs a resto shaman who was pretty much interrupting on the dot, purging a macro'd ancestral swiftness/heal instantly & canceling spells prior to interrupts. It's pretty upsetting when these baddies get their slimy hands on bot programs like this. Had to report him to get his account reviewed and GM was actually not surprised by it. Seems they're getting flooded by similar reports.

so what your saying is there are a lot of ppl out there that would rather have their shit handed to them then even try and work for it? ok but y stop here, y not make it full auto? just queue and let the program win for u, with out ever touching the keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

Please remember that we don't encourage sharing of information that might lead other posters to using content or third party systems that are against Blizzard's Terms of Service and Use. It's enough to call something a bot and remind them that botting is against the ToS, if you're familiar with the application causing this behavior. Thanks.

Sidenote: if you see a post highlighting the means to use an exploit or botting program, please report the post so we know something needs immediate attention.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-01 at 08:43 PM.