10+ Year Old Account

Any lastminute thoughts on our Buffs?

Not sure if we have a sticky for 5.4 but in that case I cannot find it. There was a lot of doom and gloom coming from the PTR before this, how do you feel about the last minute buffs to our lvl 90s, Did it hit the spot or band-aids?

AFAIK nothing but Rygarius' twitter has confirmed it yet. We have gotten no new PTR build, no updated notes, heck, AFAIK there isn't even made a "release" build for PTR yet (if there was, I missed the announcement atleast). So eh, hard to tell, really. If the DR's are really hitting the spells as hard as is believed, then 20% buffs to them won't really make a big difference.

Should still be a buff over the PTR, no? From what I understand this DR thing has been on the PTR for a few weeks now (well according to Floopa ), so the numbers we have been seeing aren't suddenly going to nose dive. These buffs probably aren't in yet, so current numbers should go up. Better than nothing I suppose.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2013-09-09 at 07:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some other already OP classes are getting buffed again, so nothing changes *dramatically*.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    AFAIK nothing but Rygarius' twitter has confirmed it yet. We have gotten no new PTR build, no updated notes, heck, AFAIK there isn't even made a "release" build for PTR yet (if there was, I missed the announcement atleast). So eh, hard to tell, really. If the DR's are really hitting the spells as hard as is believed, then 20% buffs to them won't really make a big difference.
    Aha I see, I just assumed they hotfixed them in given the short time left until patch, I guess they will go-live with the release then which is sorta meh I suppose :S. I've powerlevelled a resto just in case, we only raid 3 hrs per week but when we start clearing hc's I want to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by PhillieB; 2013-09-09 at 07:57 AM.

These buffs are already hotfixed into the ptr so no new build is needed except to update tooltips which ain't gonna happen 1-2 days before patch launch.