Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Dude, that's sadistic.
    Let's face it, in a video game when is it ever fun to be the good guy / have the "high road" 100% of the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Let's face it, in a video game when is it ever fun to be the good guy / have the "high road" 100% of the time?

Alliance aren't like the Horde. We have no ground to stand on if we do it. But whatever, enjoy in your very dark fantasys >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope that in all his evil, garrosh will menage to turn these kids into living bombs.
    - Mommy im free hug me !!!
    - Sweetie thanks the light you are alive !!!
    - Mommy, i need to tell you something... I AM GODDAMN DOOMSDAY DEVICE
    - O SHI---
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Well that would certainly BRIGTHEN UP OUR DAYS!

no? I'll get my coat.

Alliance aren't like the Horde. We have no ground to stand on if we do it.
    Garithos says hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get a great sense of satisfaction killing the hitler wannabes in games.

Anti heroes are more fun then regular heroes, but being the bad guy owes you to cliques, and being killed in the end regardless.

So try the middle ground.
    #boycottchina

Alliance aren't like the Horde. We have no ground to stand on if we do it. But whatever, enjoy in your very dark fantasys >_>
    Which is why it doesn't have to be canon. Though I do understand if WoW doesn't allow killing kids (most games do not). Most of the city should be "clearable" however, including the orphan matron.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I get a great sense of satisfaction killing the hitler wannabes in games.
    Right but obviously Thrall is going to just Astral Recall back at the end and take all the credit of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    It'd be quite realistic for the Alliance to engage in destroying infrastructure, leveling towns and targeting civilians associated with the war effort to break the backbone and the resolve of the enemy by making war as much of a hell for them as possible. Unfortunately the Alliance is written unrealistically; they are lawful stupid.
    Right NPC killing is more not meant to be all canon but meant to have "fun factor" in there (just like it seems how Horde can kill the Alliance prisoners). Alliance deserve a lot more "fun factor" NPC's to butcher than Horde do (have them run in fear too, for fun).

The infrastructure leveled should be canon (not all of Org, but definitely a portion of it) and can have the added benefit of being a little more permanent, maybe have it last another expansion (or two, or three).

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    ESRB and politics.
    Which is hliarious because Warcraft 3 lets you kill kids out of canon. Of course I think that might have been before political correctness idiots took over.

Right but obviously Thrall is going to just Astral Recall back at the end and take all the credit of course.
    Nah. He's already there. He gets Tirion'd at the start of the fight, so he's right there to take credit once the Band of Heroes is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Nah. He's already there. He gets Tirion'd at the start of the fight, so he's right there to take credit once the Band of Heroes is done.
    Astral Recall back. He is there and (just like in Maelstrom) right before you engage Garrosh he will Astral Recall out instead of helping so you can do all the actual work, then I guess like in Maelstrom he'll come back and be the "savior of Azeroth" at the end even though he did fuck all of anything the whole fight (except maybe drop your raid members).

10+ Year Old Account
    oh of course lets have our randomly generated avatar characters represent events in lore instead of the actual lore characters.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Yeh. Garrosh did awful things to the alliance; let's burn down the city of the people who are helping us kill him!

SoO is not a fight against the Horde. It's a fight against Garrosh. That's made disgustingly clear. It just happens to take place in Orgrimmar because of extremely bad writing. It actually pisses me off that it's being presented as a Horde vs. Alliance-thing.
    Those people who are "helping us kill him" are only doing so due to the fact that their once loyal support of Garrosh backfired; leaving them on the losing side, which is where they don't want to be. You are of course correct; SoO is a fight against Garrosh, not the Horde, which is why it actually pisses me off that it's not being presented as a Horde vs Alliance-thing. Why does it do that? Because for the entirety of Cataclysm and a portion of WOTLK/MoP, the Horde victories are actually victories against the Alliance. Not just "some bad parts of the Alliance", but the actual Alliance. Theramore/Gilneas/Hillsbrad and so on.

Yet in MoP/SoO? Our so-called "fist-pumping moment"? It's not against the 'Horde' at all, even though their victories were against us. Rather, it's just 'Big bad Garrosh and his mean, zealous followers." SoO is the Horde's greatest scapegoat; all of their past sins (from both before/during and after Cataclysm) are dumped onto him and the Kor'kron, and thus far the Alliance has nothing to show for aiding the Rebels/Turn-Coats. Even when the Horde is at its weakest, the Alliance is pointlessly 'moral' and 'principled', which stinks of bad and Horde-biased writing; just like most of the WoW writing in general at the hands of Metzen et al.

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, finding slaves for cheap isn't easy, ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    oh of course lets have are randomly generated avatar characters represent events in lore instead of the actual lore characters.
    Have Varian, Vereesa, and Jaina kill Garrosh (with a bit of overkill while at it, since honestly they deserve to). Fuck Thrall, he's time gone by. That would be an acceptable final cinematic.

And then Thrall wakes up and it was ALL a dream

The End! ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Have Varian, Vereesa, and Jaina kill Garrosh (with a bit of overkill while at it, since honestly they deserve to). Fuck Thrall, he's time gone by. That would be an acceptable final cinematic.
    wooo not bias at all are we.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Shortly after the arrival of the 7th fleet, Jaina had insisted that one ship, the Starsword, be dispatched to bear the civilians of the city who wished to leave to safety. All of the children went aboard, and many of their families. Others chose to stay. It was their home; they loved it as Jaina did and wanted to defend it.
    --Rise of the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    No...they....they killed my engineering trainer.... those bastards killed my trainer....

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    My guess is they thought 'you know, Alliance players don't want to save horde civilians, so let's put some alliance captives in to save."
    Only the strong may live in Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    No...they....they killed my engineering trainer.... those bastards killed my trainer....
    Those goblins dead? i know one of them has a few arrows in them but they others look like they are alive

I guess the words just in the nick of time applies to them talk about lucky

Ah fuck this noise im off the ptr to watch this all happen BRB