[H] Mediocre at Best (12/12)10m LF OT

[Undermine, Horde, Late-night]

Mediocre at Best (12/12) is a newly formed guild looking for more to round out our 10m team asap.

Currently recruiting:
    Off-tank;
    Monk preferred, Warrior or Druid also acceptable.

Our raid days/times are Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am and Sunday 10:30pm-1:00am server (EST).
    All applicants are expected to have knowledge of at least 12/12, with 6/13 a plus as our "core members" have this experience under their belts.

Our group is made up of adult people who play this game for entertainment, and while we'll work our hardest to get through the content we also want to have fun doing so. Joking and goofing around are promoted and while life-gripping into "Gary" is funny, into heroic Horridon's charge path is not.

If interested or have any questions please feel to contact me at Luxuriouslyn#1897 or one of the GMs at JennyBobbin#1694
    Last edited by LuxuriousLynne; 2013-09-05 at 06:08 PM.

Still looking for a tank and an RDPS. Looking to hit Siege hard on opening night, would like to have a solid core team by then!
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Still need a couple of people to fill out our roster!

- - - Updated - - -

Guild is now 12/12n and still in need of a tank and an RDPS!

- - - Updated - - -

Starting fresh in ToT again tonight, would like to fill our roster!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking to fill roster; may have a tank, but definitely still need an RDPS!

Still looking for a leather tank, and now need a leather healer! PM me here with questions, or reach me in game at BTag Grognard#1334.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like we may have found a healer, but still need a tank! 5.4 and Siege next week, looking to fill for immediate progression!

Still need to fill before next week; need a tank and a healer, one Monk and one Druid of either type!