Deleted

Exclamation Help with SWTOR it wont launch

SWTOR is taking too long to download so i just try to play it since it is playable after main donwload is over..it is now at 57.44(finishing download) and when i click play the mouse cursor just goes with that blue wheel of windows 7 and thats all nothing happens why is that happening?Any help would be really apreciated since ive been dowloading the game for 4 days and my head is going to explode because f this anoying problem so please help me

- - - Updated - - -

BTW why isnt the freaking SWTOR forum alowing me to post there?

Deleted
    You think it will solve the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Lineage8009 View Post
    You think it will solve the problem?
    If you're able to run the launcher, run it and let it finish downloading.

The launcher and client are both pretty crap, and certainly are nowhere near as reliable as WoW's streaming download+play. Just let it finish, and then play.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Alright thanks...about WoW yeah i play 2 years ... never had a single problem ...i dont anymore though ... thanks and any more info would be apreciated so i can know that it is just ok and needs to download compeletly...if anyone thinks the problem is more than that please tell me!!!its just taking 1 hour to go from a number to another for example it was 65 after 1 hour got to 66 ffs...its gonna take a month

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i counted it took 32minutes to get from 92% to 93% so still need 3houres and 30 mins then i hope im done

Or find a friend with the discs and load the game that way ?????? ???? ?

Deleted
    You got any idea why i play mmos all the time huh smart guy?Maybe i dont have friends or a life like you do think before trying to be smart ffs

- - - Updated - - -

And anyway ive dowloaded the game already some time ago and it works perfectly so delete or lock or whatever this thread plz

Quote Originally Posted by Lineage8009 View Post
    You got any idea why i play mmos all the time huh smart guy?Maybe i dont have friends or a life like you do think before trying to be smart ffs

- - - Updated - - -

And anyway ive dowloaded the game already some time ago and it works perfectly so delete or lock or whatever this thread plz
    Glad you got it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Beechnut View Post
    Or find a friend with the discs and load the game that way ?????? ???? ?
    Even if he had the physical copy, he'd still have to re-update the game. And at this point, it would take a lot longer.

Pretty stupid suggestion, tbh
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Yeah sorry about that