501 Returning HPally LF Home for 5.4!

Hello, everyone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to look into my post. I am currently only 500 iLvl because I had to take a break from the game for most of MoP and Cata as well due to my school schedule. However, I am able to raid pretty much whenever now, and I would like to get into it for 5.4.

A bit about me: I am 20 years old, and I live on the East Coast, so an EST guild would probably be best for me. I am a history major, and I hope to teach high school world history. I have been playing WoW since around the time BT was released back in TBC. I did most of my raiding in Wrath, and I full cleared ICC and was around 4/12H back then. I know that's not crazy impressive, but I have never had the time to be a hardcore raider. I've never really had the right guild to attempt that with either.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for a core spot in a 10/25 man(pref 10m) guild. Like I said before, I have never had the time to do much heroic progression, but I have time for it now and I'd be willing to give it a shot. I am available to raid every night except for Wednesdays and Saturdays. My schedule is pretty flexible. I would also prefer to stay Alliance, but I will go Horde if the guild seems like a good fit. I just really want to find a close-knit guild with a good sense of community where I can feel like a part of something. This game is so much better with friends, and I just want the opportunity to raid in a guild environment again.

I know that my experience is not as vast as most of the people on this forum, but I am willing to do anything and everything to learn every aspect of my class and of the fights in the raids. I also have a Frost DK and a Fire Mage that I would be willing to bring over in the future. I hope to hear from some of y'all soon!

If you have any more questions, you can post here or contact me at Exocraze#1956!

TL;DR: I'm looking for an Alliance(preferably) guild that raids 3ish nights a week EST. I realize that 500 iLvl is not amazing, but I am working to build that up as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your time.

I cannot post links on here yet, but my toons are all on Kil'Jaeden and are called Directus(Pally), Shimple(DK), and Shinpuru(Mage) if you want to armory me.

Guild title: Relentless
    Server: The Scryers
    Level 25 Guild
    Guild Founded: February, 2007

Current Recruitment Status: OPEN
    LFM Raiders and PvPers!

Raid Format: 10man
    Raid Schedule: (PST)
    Tuesdays 6-8:15pm
    Thursdays 6-8:15pm

About Relentless:
    We are a DRAMA-FREE guild! Relentless is a social/semi-casual raiding guild. To our members, Relentless is like a family that enjoys spending time together. We are reaching out to find like-minded players that enjoy raiding, PvPing, transmog old world raids, social activities and other fun game content. We realize the importance of the world outside of the game, and enjoy the escape from real life that WoW provides. We like to schedule in-game events as a group so that even if you choose not to raid with us, you will still have many activities to enjoy as a group.
    Even if you are getting back into MoP late in the game, Relentless would like to help out and experience all the current content with our raiders as well as top tier raids!

Recruiting requirements:
    17+ years old
    Must be respectful of other players

For more info: BattleTag: Veranna#1906

To Apply, visit: Relentless-scryers.com