View Poll Results: what you think

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • awesome

3 25.00%
  • mega awesome

9 75.00%

Mega Man clone by series creator

i know theres lots of mega man fans on this forum so i thought i would post about this, especially since its pretty much guaranteed to be funded. as alot of you probably know after mega man legends 3 got cancelled keiji inafune left capcom to form his own company and capcom cancelled all megaman games. obviously he cant make mega man games without being with capcom so hes made his own version of mega man as close as legally possible, its called mighty no. 9

its looks pretty awesome and its pretty much guaranteed to be funded since its already only a short ways away from being funded so that means it will be released on steam, and if they reach their stretch goal it will also be released on wiiu ps3 and xbox 360

while we may not be getting any official mega man games, we will be getting this, made by the series creator, so in a way its even more official then an actual official mega man game

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o9/mighty-no-9
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Been playing since the beginning. I will be backing this for sure. It looks beautiful.

its already been funded in only a day. wow

- - - Updated - - -

keepin the dream alive!

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Please use the existing discussion thread for Mighty No. 9 discussion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ne-Mighty-No-9!