Deleted

What did was racism^2

GalacticFloesx

Do you even udnerstand why racsism sucks? What racism does is to generalise a whole lot of people into something negative, usually a specific race thats a minority in your place of residence.

What you did what to take Europe(several countries) into one big mass of people and inflict ALL of us with this negativity.

Yes i realise two threads have been made about this and locked but i dont understand how the OP did not get a ban for this "Europism" he just fired off.

Things like that needs to be enforced by the mods heavily. The mod who closed down the second thread stated that generalising an entire country was wrong. Well take a look at the first thread then my man. I hope you know that Europe isnt a country.

Europe is made up of a lot of countries that are VERY different. And in those countries live a lot of people that are VERY different.

Considder coming to the US and meeting the KKK. Would you then want everyone who met them to start calling the entire US racist?

Please strike down heavy against racists posts like this american made. They are simply not ok and frankly i felt violated after reading it.

I hope you mod your forums better in the future.

-Zabu

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    GalacticFloesx

Do you even udnerstand why racsism sucks? What racism does is to generalise a whole lot of people into something negative, usually a specific race thats a minority in your place of residence.

What you did what to take Europe(several countries) into one big mass of people and inflict ALL of us with this negativity.

Yes i realise two threads have been made about this and locked but i dont understand how the OP did not get a ban for this "Europism" he just fired off.

Things like that needs to be enforced by the mods heavily. The mod who closed down the second thread stated that generalising an entire country was wrong. Well take a look at the first thread then my man. I hope you know that Europe isnt a country.

Europe is made up of a lot of countries that are VERY different. And in those countries live a lot of people that are VERY different.

Considder coming to the US and meeting the KKK. Would you then want everyone who met them to start calling the entire US racist?

Please strike down heavy against racists posts like this american made. They are simply not ok and frankly i felt violated after reading it.

I hope you mod your forums better in the future.

-Zabu
    I was about to go to sleep, but I guess that can wait for a few minutes.

Nothing at all that I said in my other thread was racist or discriminatory on a wide scale. All I did was outline my experiences in Europe as an American and then asked if this was the norm, since it repeatedly happened in many countries. Now, if that makes you angry, I'm not sure what to say other than that I simply cannot alter past reality.

Also, your hypothetical example pertinent to the KKK would be relevant if you went to a series of major U.S. cities and experienced racism repeatedly, as though it was a part of the mainstream, but it's not. The KKK largely restrain themselves to rural regions of select areas of the South.
    Last edited by GalacticFloesx; 2013-09-02 at 10:26 AM.

You could have just sent a private message, inb4 lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Maybe the mod who locked http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-I-Am-Appalled quite quickly was asleep or not at the computer at the time the other thread-version was up. Either way, discussing mod. actions is not a wise idea.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Attention seeking-O-meter just blew up.

Deleted
    "Svenska Motståndsrörelsen" territory that we were passing through, and you were not allowed unless you were a "pure Swede."

Outirght lie

The next and last notable incident occurred within Italy. Basically, we entered a restaurant and were immediately told that we would not be served due to the fact that there was a "moolie"

The term Moolie is only used by Italian-Amaricans IN america

"vague idea that the world outside of the U.S. and Canada was fairly racist, but I had never thought it would be so widespread in a place as supposedly progressive and forward thinking as western Europe."

Its obvious that these three sentences plus some more are only there to start a flame war. You where lying htrough your teeth. I'm not from Sweden or Italy but saying Europe is racist because of some alleged thigns that happened in a few countries is simply not ok AT ALL.

Its like saying US is racist because you experienced racism in Denmark and we helped you in the war.

I dont believe what you are saying is true. I believe yo uare doing it to start a flame war. ANd i believe you should be banned

- - - Updated - - -

I couldnt care less if discussing mod actions is not wise. Its a human being sitting behind a computer not a god. he can make mistakes as much as the next man can.

If you cant question the authority without being banned i dont even want to be here

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason the original thread was locked, nothing else needed to be said.

Deleted
    The original thread diminished into a flame war. What i am tryign to accomplish here is helping it not happen again by pointing out what and why it started so the mod who didnt bann the one who started it might get a second chance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You could have just sent a private message
    Yeah, basically this. Closed.