Deleted

Jin'rokh Heroic - Tips - aspect of the pack

Not sure if this is for the hunter or raid forum.

Struggling on this fight - we know what to do but are all not good enough.

One think I thought of was using Aspect of the Pack for the lightning phase - does this daze on damage or a physical hit.

If it is damage it's obviously not as good but then could a shammy using windwalk totem (and call of the elements) for 12 seconds of extra speed movement?

So 2 questions

1. Does Aspect of the pack daze on damage or physical hit.

2. Would aspect work with windwalk totem so windwalk removes the daze effect?

Thanks

It works on damage taken from any source, as far as I'm aware, so even a 1 point AoE would daze everyone. I'm not sure the daze effect can be removed or not, but it doesn't matter since any time you took damage, the daze would just get reapplied while AotP is up
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

The daze effect procs on damage, and is not considered reduced movement speed (which you could negate with hof or windwalk totem).

Why would you even want it? It's not like the lightnings move too fast to avoid, if you "need" aspect to evade one you fairly certain run into another. It just takes some time to "learn" the evading, after some kills you will start to wonder how you could have been hit by them at all.

Deleted
    Cheers

Thanks for the replies - I understand the lightning doesnt seem hard etc - I am just trying to make it easier for those that need it.

Deleted
    Yeh it's definitely damage of any kind. Fond memories of my hunter friend popping aspect during the tornadoes on blade lord LFR and getting us kicked.