Jaina is quite badass. Too bad she went full retard with this Dalaran thing. But she will calm down when Garrosh is dead and return to her badassness.
If the alliance want a civil war and get help from the horde to lay siege to stormwind and kill Wrynn, instead of the whole garrosh story, that's fine by me. Little attention is better than the story of how your faction ripped itself apart and was at the mercy of your enemies.
Mother pus bucket!
I reckon the alliance needs a vice president of the alliance, second in command to varian who is just a total smug smart smarmy sassy son of a bitch!
My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week i tell the story about how things get crazy when i met a guy under a bridge pleasuring himself.
CPU :- AMD FX6350 oc 4.4ghz
Ram :- 8gb DDR3
Mobo :- Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
GPU :- XFX Radeon 6950 2GB
Cooling :- Corsair H50
You have anduin!
Words to live by.
I'll tell you what the Alliance demands (another time):
- The Kingdom of Kul Tiras with his powerful naval fleet commanded by his Lord Admiral Tandred Proudmoore. Tandred as the naive and inexperienced leader of the powerful naval armies of the Alliance; the first gay hero of Warcraft; the apparition of the Invincible Armada of the Alliance at last.
- The kingdom of Stromgarde with the return of Danath Trollbane to stop the Forsaken advance. Danath as the new King of Stromgarde, the warrior side of the humanity, the (red) fist of the Alliance, the heirs of the empire of Arathor, the cradle of humanity.
- All the exiled high elves reunited and led by Alleria Windrunner being an important part of the Alliance (and the High Elves as a playable race). Alleria will be the role model for all high elves in exile, joining and fighting side by side with the Alliance; she will have a strained relationship with her two sisters, that will be aggravated when one of them murder the other; willful, tough and insightful, without a doubt one of the heroines of the Alliance less conventional.
- Turalyon's return and the restoration of the Order of the Silver Hand headed by him. Making the paladins the representative class of the Alliance and Turalyon their champion. Turalyon has to revive the sir Lothar spirit, he is his heir after all; Turalyon as the true leader iconic of the Alliance (Varian becoming just the leader of Stormwind and Anduin pupil of Turalyon).
- The apparition of Queen Calia and her Scarlet Dawn to fight for reclaim Lordaeron. Queen Calia as a warrior woman obsessed with repair the damage caused by her brother and with returning Lordaeron to its former glory and thus honor her lineage; she must keep alive the hope of recovering Lordaeron for the Alliance (as a platonic dream); she will have a loving relationship with Varian Wrynn culminating in marriage and in the union of the dynastic rights of Lordaeron and Stormwind; She will be the Sylvanas antagonist.
- Greater involvement of the Kirin Tor and Dalaran in the affairs of the Alliance as a human kingdom not as a grouping of High Elves (downplay the importance and leadership of the Silver Covenant). Khadgar has to become a real hero, like Gandalf, a charismatic, mysterious, wise and powerful mage at the service of the Alliance (maybe leader of the Kirin Tor).
- The victories or advances of the Alliance that have occurred in the lore or novels or whatever, have to be reflected in the game for that the players of the Alliance can appreciate them (making the Night Elves recover completely Ashenvale ingame, landing the Alliance-only Dalaran over the Theramore ruins, etc.).
- More personality and self-sufficiency for all the non-human races, unlinking them somewhat from the Stormwind humans (Varian) making them less human dependent and giving them a greater role and prominence. Stop focusing on Humans 90% of the time; We need more lore for all races, not just for the humans of Stormwind, with an emphasis on the forgotten races (gnomes, draenei, etc).
- The Night Elves have to get their racial pride, neutralizing the influence of the Alliance, we want the wild and feral night elves of Warcraft 3!; Maiev has to become the Garrosh of the Alliance (in the "good" sense, as a radical advocate of the night elves and their autonomy regarding the Alliance; creating conflict with the Highborne and serving as an excuse for the Kal'dorei to distancing themselves from the rest of the Alliance (especially human and worgen); Jarod becoming her antagonist).
- Reclaiming the Kingdom of Gilneas for their legitimate owners, which are not mascots of the night elves. Greymane City as a new fully capital city for the Alliance and the Gilneas Peninsula as the worgen starting area. Genn as the fierce and irascible leader of the Worgen, the wild and bloodthirsty side of the Alliance; the birth of his grandson (the posthumous son of Liam Greymane and Lorna Crowley) will lead to a more united kingdom, stubborn in the destruction of the Horde.
- Reconstruction of the district destroyed by Deathwing in Stormwind. Alleria should get personally that King Varian allows the construction of a Quel'dorei district in Stormwind serving as "capital" for the High Elves as they are the only force of the Alliance that has no home (remember that the Silver Covenant is only a small association of the high elves natives of Dalaran, they are an insignificant part of the rest of exiled high elves of Quel'Thalas).
- Making gnomes having finally have a decent capital: conquer Gnomeregan or re-found it elsewhere (a flyer technological robo-city for example).
- Create some conflicts with the Dark Iron dwarves. They have been a treacherous and dark race and an enemy of the other dwarf clans for generations, thus they can not be trusted of day to the next. Moira has to become the Sylvanas of the Alliance (creating dissension among the dwarf clans; without clear intentions; creating a shadow of doubt; heroine or villain?; may be in league with the Horde?).
Anduin is a total badass in training. He uncovered Major Samuelson's plot and saved Varian. He trains with Velen in the ways of the light. He convinced the Celestials to open the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. (Which would have been a good thing if Garrosh wasn't such living scum) He destroyed the Divine Bell and stood up to Garrosh. And, of course, he is prophesied to lead the Army of the Light. Once he gets his armor and sword made of light, he's gonna be one of the games truest baddasses.
No. Stop asking for this. This is why we got stuck with High Asshole Varian Cynn. There are badass alliance characters already anyway.
Tyrande can fill the role fine if she didn't have male chauvinists writing her character during major developmental scenes. Shandris is always badass.
If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
My own opinion is enough for me, and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
And anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass. – Christopher Hitchens
The badass term is quite relative though
Varian is pretty awesome
Muradin is awesome too
I forgot did the world that all attacked Germany together completely destroy the country's government and let some other nearby countries take its land because they had proved to be "evil" to basically the rest of the world. or did they take out the guys in command, and then let them go about their ways.
Why doesn't America just nuke every country that is small and doesn't have a chance to fight back. Is it because its inhumane? maybe also because if America lost all of its allies and a greater power attacked (in wows case the legion) while America (the alliance) had nobody else to help it fight it would just fall?