Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    Seriously? I don't understand how death threats to devs or their families can be condoned by their pay scale? Is human life really worth that little to you people?
    What death threats?

Blizzard are a for-profit business. They have to make a product that we want to buy. They know it. This was especially true during Cataclysm when Blizzard decided to screw us all by hardly updating Cataclysm while they were busy making a new expansion.

It's hard to feel sorry for people who not only get paid tons of money but decided not to invest that money back into the game.

Now maybe fans can go too far sometimes, but not this time. Blizzard deserved all the criticism they got for Cata and MOP.

I don't think they have it thaaat bad. I mean just look at Cory stockton's twitter avatar. :P

Im pretty sure they forget about it all when they take a nose dive into the money bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    What death threats?

Blizzard are a for-profit business. They have to make a product that we want to buy. They know it. This was especially true during Cataclysm when Blizzard decided to screw us all by hardly updating Cataclysm while they were busy making a new expansion.

It's hard to feel sorry for people who not only get paid tons of money but decided not to invest that money back into the game.

Now maybe fans can go too far sometimes, but not this time. Blizzard deserved all the criticism they got for Cata and MOP.
    There was a link posted earlier in the threat about these threats to their lives and their families' lives. Here we go.

I can understand criticism. Everyone has stuff they like and don't like. Being respectful of those opinions and that feedback should be the norm and not a rarity.
    My Shaman! <~ Old Main
    My Warlock! <~ New Main