527 enhance/511 Ele LF Sun-Tues Raiding Guild

I am looking for a guild that is and will be raiding heroics going into SoO. I am currently 6/12H and looking for a guild with around the same ToT progression but more is always welcome. Sadly with my work schedule at this time I can only raid from Sunday-Tuesday. I'm not looking for just a raiding guild but a new "home" and want to be able to have fun playing the game along with having good raid progression.

Shaman Armory: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/illidan/Cahootz/advanced
    Alt Druid Armory: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/Illidan/Eva/advanced
    For my raid experience:

Wrath: I started at the end of wrath at the beginning of ICC and cleared 6/12H on my hunter
    Cata: I was a very casual player going into Cata on my druid Ricey(Illidan) and didn't even step into T11 til the release of Firelands. In firelands I only got 7/7N on my druid as feral since I was slowly transitioning back into the raiding scene. I didn't really start raiding heroics until T13 where I feral tanked 6/8H Dragon Soul pre-nerf, but sadly this was short-lived since feral tanking heroic spine for 13 hours a week made me want to beat my head against a wall. Since I wanted to have more fun I transferred to Illidan and joined the guild Sinfest where we cleared up the rest of DS heroic at 15% nerf and I got to do what I loved and dps.

If you want to talk add me on Btag Riceburner#1822