View Poll Results: Would you kill baby Hitler?

Voters
521. This poll is closed
  • Yes

91 17.47%
  • No

430 82.53%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    killing a baby for what it "may" do later on is not justifiable in my book. Genetics is not why Hitler became Hitler...

I would kill any of you trying to kill Hitler before I allowed this. Almost like a cop... but for time... one might say I was a Timecop even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Hitler was protected by divine providence. at age 4 he fell through some ice and would have died except for the help of a priest. Hitler would have died in WWI except for a voice that told him to go over there... seconds later a shell bursts over head, kills the 24 men in his unit. an assassination attempt was made during the election and the bomb went off seconds after Hitler left the stage. a second bomb attack was not successful when some one moved the bomb from one side of the table leg to the other thus shielding Hitler. the only one that could kill Hitler was and always will be Hitler. any attempt with a time travel device would surly lead to your own failure if not death via divine intervention. its imposable to kill Hitler. he is a fixed point in time. even if you could you would be responsible for one the death of an innocent child and the death of uncounted trillions upon trillion of people that would have never been born other wise. In fact others from other time streams would be out to stop you. just to preserve there own existence. so no chance at all of killing Hitler at any age.

As horrific as the things Hitler, the concentration camps, and his doctors did, there were a lot of medical advances made by the Nazi doctors back then. There were even technological advances that were made.
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

Deleted
    taheen74, could you be more specific? What medical advances do you mean?

Ok to think like a gamer, IF WW2 never happened COD series/battlefront/Every other war game in history wouldn't exist. So Hitler must live so millions die and you get COD.

But honestly as i said before pages back, Millions must die to keep the time line straight. Human lives are a significant thing to the time line, so millions must die.

Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-09-04 at 12:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would I do that?

We'd miss out on literally thousands of 'murican video games and other wank fests about D Day and other WW2 victories. Plus us 'muricans wouldn't get to use that one single moment of glory as a "shove it in your face" card for the rest of time to the rest of the world/internet.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Ok to think like a gamer, IF WW2 never happened COD series/battlefront/Every other war game in history wouldn't exist.
    Well now you've convinced me to kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well now you've convinced me to kill him.
    That's a good point actually, just realized my self that those games are evil. They have stolen alot of my boyfriends time and caused alot of NOOBS and other profanity to be heard.. But still He must live or else the world wouldn't be what it is. If he dies the Japanese could be like what they are in Red Alert. Hitler is an important person in history.

No, who knows I probably would've never existed then and likely many people. Changing the past may just warp everything to be much worse than now. The past should never be touched and I hope we never invent a time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco987 View Post
    taheen74, could you be more specific? What medical advances do you mean?
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036062_va...periments.html

Like I said, they did some sick shit but they did make some advances in medical science.
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread like this cannot go anywhere good. Appreciate the people who have posted appropriately so far, but can't let this thread keep going.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |