Human Hunter RP Set

I need help deciding on a set for my hunter. The main issue I'm having is finding something that is stupidly ornate or glowing. What I'm looking for is a very simple, earthly-colored set that don't have shoulders bigger than my head. Please don't just tell me to go look at the mog sets as I'm currently already doing just that. Please and thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from tier and pvp sets as they tend to have the biggest and flashiest pieces of armor. Your best bet would probably be to look for matching quest rewards or low-level greens off the AH. Usually the lower level something is, the simpler it is. If I remember correctly, Northrend didn't have much for variety but there were a few nice "sets" of matching mail quest reward gear/drops that had a fur/hide look to them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Netherstorm / Talhide set might suit your purposes. They're just greens that you can look around on the Auction House for. No difference in either of them -- Talhide or Netherstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter171 View Post
    I need help deciding on a set for my hunter. The main issue I'm having is finding something that is stupidly ornate or glowing. What I'm looking for is a very simple, earthly-colored set that don't have shoulders bigger than my head. Please don't just tell me to go look at the mog sets as I'm currently already doing just that. Please and thank you.
    I have a hunter RP set, the problem is it's not exactly into glowing shizz/dragon killing, but maybe it will do.

Here it is:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...833:9848:58255

Last edited by Lopina; 2013-09-04 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter171 View Post
    Try this http://icy-veins.com/transmogrificat...sets-guide-wow
    Or this http://icy-veins.com/transmogrificat...dels-guide-wow

go to icy-veins and make your own, also use it in conjunction with wowheads "item comparison" tool so you can view what you would look like using the 3d model option

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    A lot of the level 30-40 quest reward mail pieces are very "human", plain stuff with colours that match Stormwind, Gilneas, Kul Tiras, Lordaeron and even Stromgarde.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

if you download the addon called Mogit you will have every possible xmog combo you could find.

You want a RP set, or a full Mail-mog set? Because if it's for sheer RP, you can just wear leather, and no shoulders at all

Anyway, for plain mail items, low level quests are usually the answer. There are also some Mail items that weren't assigned IDs and therefore display as the infamous Twill set (brown cloth), you can find these greens as drops in high level TBC content (namely, Talhide-Lined and Netherstorm "sets").