Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who here likes to have sex with prostitutes?

What's it like? I've never done it, but it sounds like it's really depressing, especially knowing the backgrounds of many of these women. Whenever I hear people tell their prostitutes story, I just come away feeling gross. Is there something that I don't understand? Or do people just need to be with someone?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger View Post
    What's it like? I've never done it, but it sounds like it's really depressing, especially knowing the backgrounds of many of these women. Whenever I hear people tell their prostitutes story, I just come away feeling gross. Is there something that I don't understand? Or do people just need to be with someone?
    If you hear a sob story from a prostitute then it wasn't worth the time or money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger View Post
    Or do people just need to be with someone?
    I imagine it's mostly that. It's deeply ingrained in us to draw comfort from intimacy with someone else.

I personally would never pay for sex though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    If you hear a sob story from a prostitute then it wasn't worth the time or money.
    I've actually never been able to identify a prostitute plying her trade.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I imagine it's mostly that. It's deeply ingrained in us to draw comfort from intimacy with someone else.

Why not? I personally see nothing wrong with it socially or morally (assuming you aren't married)

Sometimes, the companionship of just having an attractive woman around is enough to have men pay for it.

If the product could be trusted in every way, i might, would excessively depend on circumstances though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

i live in germany, where prostitution is legal, and where prostitutes are protected by laws, have health insurance, etc.

but i would never pay for sex - i think mostly people are looking for attention and respect (maybe care?), which they don't get in their everyday lives....

or they are sexually frustrated , and maybe need stuff their gf wouldn't do ... ? can't judge, im luckily not in the situation to

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? I personally see nothing wrong with it socially or morally (assuming you aren't married)

Sometimes, the companionship of just having an attractive woman around is enough to have men pay for it.
    "Attractive" would cost you a ludicrous amount, no?
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

I have little interest in what's going to at best amount to a mere travesty of real, meaningful companionship. If it elucidates some of my views on sex, sex isn't something I'd do with people I wasn't in an intimate relationship with anymore.

I have. And loved it. It was when I was in panama. Didn't regret it at all. It was awesome.

If you married your High School sweet heart and paid for the wedding, you paid for exclusive sex.

All seriousness though, paying for sex isn't a bad thing; If I could pay a good looking gal a decent wage to give me a hummer on a weekly basis I'd do it.

Weekend didn't work out as planned, came home from the night scene, HAVE NO FEAR! Rent-a-hoe! *slurp-Slurp-Slurp-Done - Weekend wasn't so bad then.

I am married going on 13 years, forever faithful to my wife. She asked me once, " Honey would you ever touch another woman?" I replied, " No, but if she unzipped my pants and wanted to suck my dick, I wouldn't stop her."

Deleted
    It's all about where you go for the service. "Organised businesses" over road girls. Huge difference in quality. I don't find anything wrong with prostitution. Sex with no obligations afterwards? Anytime.

Well, I haven't but I've thought about it. Unfortunately the laws here forbid brothels from putting the faces of their prostitutes on their websites, so if you wanted to know whether you were interested in having sex with them you'd have to actually go there and have them paraded in front of you and either pick one or say no thanks... man that would be awkward. Stupid law.

I imagine how good it is depends on the prostitute. Some of those "high class" prostitutes get paid an arm and a leg (rarely literally), presumably they provide a service of proportional quality or they'd be out of a job pretty quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Sex with no obligations afterwards?
    Well, there's an up-front financial obligation, that's the downside :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tapaj View Post
    If you married your High School sweet heart and paid for the wedding, you paid for exclusive sex.
    In that case I demand a refund.

*Boy I hope she's not reading this*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    "Attractive" would cost you a ludicrous amount, no?
    Depends where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    The price is, basically, what makes it simply not worth it for me personally. Other than that, it's like any other product or service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapaj View Post
    I am married going on 13 years, forever faithful to my wife. She asked me once, " Honey would you ever touch another woman?" I replied, " No, but if she unzipped my pants and wanted to suck my dick, I wouldn't stop her."
    I'm confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you tip them? If so, how much? Is it relative to the price or performance?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by belli13 View Post
    i live in germany, where prostitution is legal, and where prostitutes are protected by laws, have health insurance, etc.

but i would never pay for sex - i think mostly people are looking for attention and respect (maybe care?), which they don't get in their everyday lives....

or they are sexually frustrated , and maybe need stuff their gf wouldn't do ... ? can't judge, im luckily not in the situation to
    Maybe it's that way in Germany, but in the United States I GUARANTEE that 99.9% of prostitutes are forced into doing it and have no other choice.

I would never do it, because...well, just because.

Edit: Whoops, my bad. I thought you were talking about prostitutes, not the people who have sex with them. Sorry about that!

Deleted
    I live in England, I don't need prostitutes. The price of a JD & Coke normally covers it if I'm just looking to fuck some random skank.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post

if you get laid, you're paying for it somehow. a date is paying for sex or you are doing it wrong
    your moral high road is bullshit, if you won't take a chick out she'll find someone else with a dick who will

To me, having to pay for someone to have sex with you is quite much as embaressing as it gets. Not to mention plenty of other reasons not to sleep with a prostitute. So not me.