1. #1
    Blademaster Edwierd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    38

    Magatha Grimtotem

    So i've been thinking...
    If Baine Bloodhoof, Vol'jin and the rest of the Horde are focused on the Siege of Orgrimmar, wouldn't it be a great time for the Grimtotems to storm Thunder Bluff? Or were they kinda destroyed in the Thousand Needles questline,since i've never actually gone through TN, But...just a thought.
    Feel free to discuss...or will it happen after SoO...5.5 patch? hmmm

  2. #2
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Her Tribe along with her have been sent into ''Forgotten char land'' they will be used eventually when the time is right.

  3. #3
    It would be a good time for a lot of things. With all the shit happening you'd think the Alliance would march north and take Lordaeron while Sylvannas is taking part in the civil war. I can still guarantee you that none of those things will happen, even if they make sense

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Time Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Behind you! Turn around!
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    It would be a good time for a lot of things. With all the shit happening you'd think the Alliance would march north and take Lordaeron while Sylvannas is taking part in the civil war. I can still guarantee you that none of those things will happen, even if they make sense

    except the allaince have also sent the full brunt of their Military on Org.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    except the allaince have also sent the full brunt of their Military on Org.
    I obviously am very aware of this. I am saying that instead of helping the horde rebel against Garrosh, now would be an opportune time to take advantage of it's weakness. Not saying it should or that it is what I want, I'm saying logically that would be the right step in a war.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Moon Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Posts
    4,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    I obviously am very aware of this. I am saying that instead of helping the horde rebel against Garrosh, now would be an opportune time to take advantage of it's weakness. Not saying it should or that it is what I want, I'm saying logically that would be the right step in a war.
    No it wouldn't. Kalimdor and the Orcs are the logical concern to be dealt with and the Forsaken are helping deal with it. You will never ever get Lordaeron away from the Forsaken, I wish people would give it a rest.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •