Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Margot Robbie - Dat scene in The Wolf of Wall Street.

Bryce Dallas Howard. I'd never heard of her before today, but they showed the Jurassic World trailer during all the previews when I went to see Battle of the Five Armies. It was just an "ooh....hello" moment when I saw her.

Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-12-22 at 04:56 PM.

Katrina Bowden

Deleted
    Mia Wasikowska so natural looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Bryce Dallas Howard. I'd never heard of her before today, but they showed the Jurassic World trailer during all the previews when I went to see Battle of the Five Armies. It was just an "ooh....hello" moment when I saw her.

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownew...d-jurassic.jpg
    Dayumn. /10chars

Ryan Gosling I love you!!!

Deleted
    My 3 CRUSHER EVER AND FOREVER:

Number One:

The one and only

Angelina Jolie Dammmm she is so dam beautifull and those lips OMG.

Number Two:

Avril Lavigne My punk gorgeous girl know her from the start since i saw for the first time skater boy single the crush hit me :P

Number Three

Hayley Williams Vocalist of Paramore imo she is simple but have something on her that makes me STUNNED and Cuts my oxygen from hours.

Hope you guys enjoy and sorry the bad english/grammar ^^ not my native language
    Last edited by mmoc43857bbac9; 2014-12-27 at 11:50 AM.

I can't choose just one so I will go with my top "never gonna happen" picks; Joanne Kelley, Felicia Day, Lindsey Sterling, and Natalie Dormer

Impossible to list because there are so many beautiful celebrities. Here are some examples, but this is absolutely no complete list:

Kate Mara

Kate Beckinsale

Evangeline Lily

Natalie Dormer. God help me, I might start watching GoT just for her.

Emma Watson of course, crazy not to be and since I was growing up lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Emma Watson hands down. I am right around the same age as her. I remember seeing her in Prisoner of Azkaban with I was hitting puberty. I was like "Hey there. Why can't I stop staring at her shirt? She makes me feel funny" I personally think she is the most gorgeous celeb out there in my biased opinion. Praying some day I could at least give her a hug or take a pic with her; alas that will most likely never happen. ;(

Deleted
    David hasselhoff

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a severe lack of pictures here lately!

used to be angelina jolie but nowadays she looks like a complete junkie so no...

Katheryn Winnick

You might also know her as Lagertha, from the Vikings tv show:

Last edited by Araxthos; 2015-01-02 at 04:02 PM.

Is it odd that I don't have a celebrity crush at all and don't really find celebrities appealing?

As a straight guy, obviously I'm looking at the women and all that come to mind have no curves. Honestly, almost all women in showbiz have systemically attacked every curve on their body for some bizarre reason. Where's the hourglasses?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Is it odd that I don't have a celebrity crush at all and don't really find celebrities appealing?

As a straight guy, obviously I'm looking at the women and all that come to mind have no curves. Honestly, almost all women in showbiz have systemically attacked every curve on their body for some bizarre reason. Where's the hourglasses?!
    *cough*Christina Hendricks*cough*

But yes, there is a dearth of curvaceous celebrities. The truth is actresses are rarely allowed to be curvy. If your boobs are too big your body will be considered too sexual to be taken seriously sadly. Or at least that's the explanation I can come up with. The exceptions are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    *cough*Christina Hendricks*cough*

But yes, there is a dearth of curvaceous celebrities. The truth is actresses are rarely allowed to be curvy. If your boobs are too big your body will be considered too sexual to be taken seriously sadly. Or at least that's the explanation I can come up with. The exceptions are few and far between.
    It's bizarre.

I mean it's not just breasts, in fact it's more their hips, they all seem to have a very "straight down" body type and the worst cases look like boys or men if you cover their face. I'm also not sure it's about taking them seriously because they still don't hesitate to make them look like dolls.

It seems to have been inherited from the fashion world but even there I don't understand it, it's an odd look that attacks their feminine traits and makes women look more like 16 year olds.

I google'd the lady you said though and holy crap! And she's a redhead too...maybe I do have a celebrity crush now.
    Last edited by Aqueous; 2015-01-02 at 04:36 PM.