Dark Fall Unholy Wars

I think this game is under publicized, If you like hardcore pvp and Siege warfare this game is for you, I was a skeptic at first but I felt like I just started playing wow again, ( when it first came out and you became super addicted) The crafting in this game is really interesting. I know this post is random but I just wanted to get it out there. Its currently on sale on steam you guys should check it out.

Darkfall 1.0 was and UW is fun but for me the iinconfidence of the devs (aventurine) made me hate the game. Also the prowess grind is boring as hell but was a step in the right direction for the game.

I think you meant to say "If you like hardcore grind". The game is grindy as fuck, you pretty much need to complete a ton of kill X quests (called feats), and that X number can go into several hundreds.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.