10+ Year Old Account

Laptop price estimate

**This is not a sale post**

Hi everyone. Just a quick opinion question. I am about to sell the following laptop and am wondering if I should be getting more for it:

Dell Latitude E6520
    Intel i7-2760QM
    NVIDIA NVS 4200M
    8GB RAM
    300GB Hybrid SSD

Still has 2 years on warranty including the battery. It has OEM Win 7 Pro installed w/ SP1 and Office 2010. I asked for $800 and the guy is offering $650. This is an extra laptop I have lying around so it's not like I need it. But on the other hand, it's not like I need the money today either so I have no issues with holding out. Should I just take the $650 and call it a day? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'm seeing these with warranty on ebay and the like for 400-600... I'd probably take the 650 while you can. The chances of getting 800 for it are slim, since you can get something better these days for that much.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Business GPU that is nearly worthless for gaming will bring the price down. I'd say it's pretty decent price for used laptop.

You might get better deal by putting back in the original slowpoke HDD and uninstalling the Office so that those extra value add parts aren't out of your pocket and can be sold separately.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.