Unable to find Challenge Mode groups!

First of all, trolls and cynics can fuck right off. I'm just looking for some answers since I've been out of the loop for a while.

So, of all things this expansion, I was really looking forward to doing Challenge Modes the most. Between my full time job and full time girlfriend, I've been playing a lot less and figured CMs would be perfect for me. Turns out I can't find any groups, so I'm resorting to MMOC for some thoughts.

Are they guild oriented? If so, why? Guild achievements/rewards? Or is it because they are difficult enough that they are not pug-able?

Should I find a guild that actively does them, or am I just on an inactive server? They seem like a kind of thing that once you do them, you never want to go back (which I doubt the developers were aiming for). I highly doubt any decent guild would recruit some dude who is only interested in CM's and occasional flex raids.

There are some guilds selling spots, which I'm not interested in at all; I don't need to be carried. But by the looks of trade chat, that may be my only option.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

openraid.us will solve all of your problems

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    openraid.us will solve all of your problems
    I had forgotten that site exists, thank you.

Yep, openraid is the way to go. Be patient

openraid.com + leaving your btag and adding btags from the WoW Cmode forum thread

You will get groups so fast it'll make your head spin.