Deleted

“All Syrian asylum seekers who apply for asylum in Sweden will get it” - Sweden

source

ahahaha!!!!!
    I feel vindicated, some time ago i got quoted and jumped by alot of members on this forum and also temp banned for saying that the Sweds are the new French (spineless leftwing liberals, and something about being afraid of their women), i can´t recall exactly.

Now they release this bomb on the news...
    For all you folk that think you are being progressive, kind and humane..you have NO idea what you are doing to your country.
    Take a look at some cities in France, Greece or even London and you will see what type of nation you are leaving to your children.

This isn´t even about race, or keeping "the culture" type of threads.
    Accepting hundreads of really poor war torn people from Syria is like the Uk letting in REALLY poor people from Romania and bulgaria.
    The impact it will have on jobs availability,your childrens quality of life, your standard of living will plummet for an entire generation at least!
    We often hear "Sweden is an example of how civilized soceities behave" ..yeah? not for long, you can´t expect and it won´t happen for people from those origins (not racist just an empiric statment) to adapt your culture and fully integrate, they will live their own lives and do their own things...AT BEST they will learn swedish, but that is it.
    They already had their taste of riots, when the year comes that all on this forum are dead and gone sweden (and other countries too) will have their own domestic Syria incident going on.
    Helping a hand-full is one thing, but this is just maddness, this is not how empires or nations grow stable and stronger.
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2013-09-04 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    Starting a thread with such an intense OP isn't good for the thread's health. Besides that, there's already a thread for this.