Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This isn't exactly news, the estimate is that we'll get around 15.000 all in all, I made a thread about this a while back, like 2 weeks or so. Most of them are assyrians who have come here because of the rather large christian assyrians community we got.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Wouldn't it be better to simply fix the problem instead of using band aids that will no doubt cause problems in teh future. Just get rid of Assad and the problem is over. This will only encourage people to stop fighting the tyrant. Sweden is so stupid. Do you guys have a guilty conscious or something? Iraqis and now syrians. They'll be killing each other in your streets soon enough.

Fix the problem. You're smart people. Root cause analysis = Assad is the problem. solution = Assad must die, problem solved.

Man i feel sorry for you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    What? Are you joking? Wouldn't really look towards those two for great examples of tolerance of immigrants
    And why the hell not? The Canada/U.S. are the apogee of perfection regarding legal (although Canada does have one of the lowest rates of illegal immigration in the entire developed world) immigration, considering their economic, political, and social methods of allowing newly-landed immigrants to transform themselves into highly productive members of society. Europe, on the other hand, seems to have significant trouble with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, am out of Sweden by 2018 if nothing changes until then. Fuck this country and the fucking crazies in the parliament.
    Where do you think you'll emigrate to from Sweden in 2018 "if nothing changes"? Just wondering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Because Sweden already has problems with public services and rising crime due to immigration. (The people who already live there will most likely be angry, not the refugees or anyone else)
    This, you cant even go out with the dog to the woods any more due to a large part of it being filled with immigrants (i've got nothing against immigrants overall) and the cops cant do anything about it either, accepting even more people will just fudge things up even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Sweden is so stupid. Do you guys have a guilty conscious or something? Iraqis and now syrians. They'll be killing each other in your streets soon enough.

In a way, I almost hope this does happen and its finally a wake up call that these people are so brainwashed into believing that other religions/sects/whatever are evil and must be purged.

You can't just give them refugee status and fix it. Fixing this violence and shit will take several generations for it to finally stopped being fed to kids from their insane parents.

Deleted
    solution = Assad must die, problem solved.
    Yes, because it's as simple as sending the Swedish army to Syria and kill Assad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be better to simply fix the problem instead of using band aids that will no doubt cause problems in teh future. Just get rid of Assad and the problem is over. This will only encourage people to stop fighting the tyrant. Sweden is so stupid. Do you guys have a guilty conscious or something? Iraqis and now syrians. They'll be killing each other in your streets soon enough.

Fix the problem. You're smart people. Root cause analysis = Assad is the problem. solution = Assad must die, problem solved.

I don't think Sweden can really do anything about Assad alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Yes, because it's as simple as sending the Swedish army to Syria and kill Assad.
    Sounds crazy enough to work. Drop some Swedish QERF paratroopers (do you guys even have those?) into Damascus and gg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Where do you think you'll emigrate to from Sweden in 2018 "if nothing changes"? Just wondering.
    Finland. Granted, they have a better education system so perfectly suited for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds crazy enough to work. Drop some Swedish QERF paratroopers (do you guys even have those?) into Damascus and gg.
    Sweden hasn't been to any direct war with any country since 1815, feels weird to change our neutral culture just so that we don't have to take in as many Syrians in our country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland. Granted, they have a better education system so perfectly suited for her.
    I see. I was just going to say that if you dislike immigrants/brown people, going to the anglosphere (other than Australia or New Zealand) would probably be counter-productive, but Finland works.

Deleted
    This is a joke.. If this keeps up I will do everything in my power to get a job in Finland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    This, you cant even go out with the dog to the woods any more due to a large part of it being filled with immigrants (i've got nothing against immigrants overall)
    So why do you care if there are many of them, if you have nothing against them?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden hasn't been to any direct war with any country since 1815, feels weird to change our neutral culture just so that we don't have to take in as many Syrians in our country.
    We don't have to take in anyone. TBH I'm not actually sure why we do, since the immigrants are mostly just leeching on our wellfare. Some even think it's a good idea to abuse it.

Deleted
    So why do you care if there are many of them, if you have nothing against them?
    Because they are not playing nice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    We don't have to take in anyone. TBH I'm not actually sure why we do, since the immigrants are mostly just leeching on our wellfare. Some even think it's a good idea to abuse it.
    That may also be part of the reason why the U.S./Canada have much more success comparatively to Europe when it comes to immigrants. Over here in North America, it's work or die, while in Europe, the nanny state will sustain you if you're too lazy too work or be a productive member of society. This also creates strong feelings of injustice among those in the nanny states who do work, which leads to more problems.

Commendable of Sweden. Nothing will ever go wrong when two opposite cultures meet. Nothing gonna happen at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    since the immigrants are mostly just leeching on our wellfare.
    And you base this statement on what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So you do have something against immigrants, seeing how you easily lump them together into one pile..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    In that case, you do have something against them (the supposed fact that they're not playing nice, that is.)

Deleted

Suddenly the population of Sweden increases by 5%.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-09-03 at 09:34 PM. Reason: misspell

I live in Sweden, a small community outside Jonkoping " dreamhacklolol city".

5 years ago the majority of this community was Swedish people, but today more than the majority is immigrants/refugees, 90% of the people here is living on wellfare, dont have a job, 2-5 kids, and refuses to learn the language, our nearby church has even stopped having "church is open" on sundays since there is barerly any people who comes anymore, was alot of drama few months ago in the papers about this area that immigrants felt threatened /targeted for whatever reason i cannot remember.

point being, major citys will prob not notice alot of difference, but i can promise places like where i live, it'll hit. already alot of fighting between youth here "15-20" at nights /weekends wether who should have a special place while hanging out etc..

so im not sure how this will look after stuff like this

id just like to add i am not against immigrants and such, but should be considered a bit by the goverment that it WILL interfer with small communities like this in a bad way most likely
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    I was born in Finland and I'd go back to Finland again if nothing changes.