Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Proccess like dont get convicted for a serious crime and you are home free-process?
    Yeah pretty much ;P, it takes a couple of years on average at the least before it is granted, not sure if that is kind of a trial period or something, it goes for everyone, doesn't matter if you are from e.g USA or Germany or Iran or Syria.

be able to prove your identity
    have reached the age of 18
    have a permanent residence permit or a permanent right of residence in Sweden
    have lived in Sweden for a specified period
    have conducted yourself well in Sweden.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Aren't we used to that kind of bullshit for decades already?
    At least me as German am long used to get shit spilled onto me/us, while at the same time most of Europe is leeching off our willingness to help and pay for their slack or unwillingness to do something for themselves or others.
    http://www.dw.de/eastern-european-mi...urg/a-17052814

Duisburg has become a haven for people from eastern Europe ever since the closure of the Krupp steel plant forced original residents to move away and caused rents to fall in the city. Today, about 7,000 to 8,000 Roma live there, Karling estimated. But not even the landlord of the "problem house" knows how many people are living there.
    The landlord said he had to install fire doors "because the residents were being threatened online with being burned alive." Many fear that Duisburg could soon be mentioned in the same breath as Solingen, Mölln and Rostock-Lichtenhagen, where foreigners died in fires started by right-wing extremists.
    What have you guys ever done to deserve such publicity?

15+ Year Old Account
    have conducted yourself well in Sweden.
    Is debateable but I need to read up on that. To my knowledge it is basically murder, rape etc that would screw you over.

- - - Updated - - -

Always amusing when Cybran forget why the romani people flee his country, oh thats right murder, assaults and discrimination

Oh look
    http://www.romea.cz/en/news/hungary-...-gets-13-years

Grenades, guns, Molotov cocktails - not cool!
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-09-05 at 02:11 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is debateable but I need to read up on that. To my knowledge it is basically murder, rape etc that would screw you over.
    Yes serious violant crimes means you are out on your ass.

It seems like most types of acts that are in some way criminal carries a "punishment" as far as citizenship goes though. 1 months in prisonment for example means you will have to wait at least an additional 4 years before applying for citizenship for example. During which you should obey the law.

If you've had fines or got debt at for example Kronofogden you might also be denied. You are not eligable for swedish citizenship as long as you got debt to pay(according to migrationsverket).
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    First of all, permanent residency does not mean you are a citizen.
    Thats a process that usually ends up taking a few years in Sweden, it just means you are allowed to stay in the country.

As far as free movement in the EU goes, do you not need to be a EU citizen for that? I mean can a person that isn't a EU citizen move around as they like?
    There's been some fishy things with citizenship though. Some people have gotten it earlier than they should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's been some fishy things with citizenship though. Some people have gotten it earlier than they should have.
    Well thats exceptions. 5 years is the general rule and average. There was recently a proposal in parliament to lower it for immigrants with great skills in the swedish language though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Well thats exceptions. 5 years is the general rule and average. There was recently a proposal in parliament to lower it for immigrants with great skills in the swedish language though.
    Or better, deny people who fail miserably at learning the language to get citizenship.
    Make more sense.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.